Being Creative....

SHARPENCAP

Sep 11, 2010
415-831-408
@Brent Burns Its okay man lot of people do not like it
@juantimer Yeah, I wonder the same thing but to find a blank jersey in that form will be impossible to just purchase one buy itself.... Normally, jersey suppliers sell them in bulk like orders of 10 and more. I was lucky I found a site that supplied the blank jersey by itself and had no minimum order so that is why I can not do it in multi colors like your idea
@Robes of Teal Every fan of hockey in general just can not have just one fav team but kudos to you admitting you like the Av's... Roy was a nemesis to us back then were you a fan of them back then?
@Nighthock Finding a patch like that can be hard to find or maybe even impossible to make so thats why I chose my layout because it had all three solid logos and they were in the formation of a triangle which in my opinion helped it stand out more
@WTFetus Nice jersey combo lol I still want to own my sharks jersey that has one white and one teal together I see it sometimes on ebay but I always get outbid! I wish they made a more modern jersey that has the current teal and current white jersey
@Solmors I might just do that lol hey thats a cool idea but i dont think it can be made :(

Nighthock

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jul 25, 2007
Nevada
@Nighthock Finding a patch like that can be hard to find or maybe even impossible to make so thats why I chose my layout because it had all three solid logos and they were in the formation of a triangle which in my opinion helped it stand out more
(

custom order screen print baby!

SHARPENCAP

Sep 11, 2010
415-831-408
Okay, So I decided to make another SHARPENCAP Jersey.. This time it is a white jersey.. Therefore making it an alternative version.. It will be very similar to the black one I made before except the white lace will be a teal lace..

But for whoever reads this I need help deciding on the color idea.. I want to incorporate gold and red with the teal and white numbers used on the black armor jersey..

I also should mention that their is a slight twist on the numbers I had it custom made and it features glacier twill pattern on the numbers.. Anyways here is what I have got so far..

The Namebar:

Front of Jersey:

Numbers plain:

Number idea? (It will look better hand colored in I used MS Paint to color this in)

SHARPENCAP

Sep 11, 2010
415-831-408
So, does anyone remember that project I made a couple of years ago? Well, I made an alternate version to the black version.. Remember this is just a project no harsh comments please!

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
I'm going to be honest with you here. You seem to really want feedback, but you've also asked for no harsh comments. You're going to need to accept that either, you won't get feedback, or you will get harsh comments.

Dicdonya

Jul 21, 2011
I'll say this. I like the way the numbers and c look. The colors look nice and don't take over the whole number.

Overall I'm not a huge fan. I feel the logos could be placed in a more appealing fashion. Off the very top of my head maybe a sharks logo full size front and center. Two penguins logos on each shoudler, and the caps stars/ name across the bottom. Or maybe on the back. Then corresponding team colors where the logos are.

Or any combo of that. Right now all three logos being right in the middle kind of leaves the eye with nowhere else to look.

Also the nameplate looks very awkward being a solid teal background on a white jersey with only the arm bands providing any other solid colors on the jersey.

I appreciate your willingness to to attempt a project like this and hope you continue to refine and improve on your designs. Best of luck

Zeroz

Frightened Inmate #2
Jul 20, 2011
Oregon
I really like that you're doing a project like this because it really makes me want to do one myself. (I only have two teams in mind.)

As for your white jersey, you've got your numbers and your arm stripes. If there was just a little more you could do to get the three logos as one, on the front, I'd think you'd have yourself a complete jersey!
(As asked, no harshness intended) :thumbu:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad