Boston Bruins Behind the B: Season 6

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
McAvoy to Pasta: that's the best pass you've made in a long time (to Bergeron for the EN)

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Lol at Carlo's laugh when Chara said he doesn't shoot the puck hard. And Krug running back to the room after the win in San Jose, saying they need to leave before they took the goal back :laugh:

arider1990

Dec 9, 2018
Lol at Carlo's laugh when Chara said he doesn't shoot the puck hard. And Krug running back to the room after the win in San Jose, saying they need to leave before they took the goal back :laugh:
The other 3 good instances in that was Bergy and Marchand together on Valentines day, McAvoy basically saying all his arts and crafts are for Bergeron, and the fact that I think Jake kissed Kuhlman after his goal.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
The other 3 good instances in that was Bergy and Marchand together on Valentines day, McAvoy basically saying all his arts and crafts are for Bergeron, and the fact that I think Jake kissed Kuhlman after his goal.
There was a bunch of good stuff in this one. The whole team yelling at Bergy to keep the game puck (surprise, surprise, he gave it to Marchand instead), Miller and Moore being giant teddy bears on the phone with their kids, Chara hugging Kuhlman after his first game and Tuukka giving him the game puck. And of course Bergeron gave everybody on the team a gift and a note, including guys like Matt Falconer. I wouldn't be surprised if he bought lunch for all the office staff. :laugh:

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
There was a bunch of good stuff in this one. The whole team yelling at Bergy to keep the game puck (surprise, surprise, he gave it to Marchand instead), Miller and Moore being giant teddy bears on the phone with their kids, Chara hugging Kuhlman after his first game and Tuukka giving him the game puck. And of course Bergeron gave everybody on the team a gift and a note, including guys like Matt Falconer. I wouldn't be surprised if he bought lunch for all the office staff. :laugh:
Millsy and Moore made my heart melt

Reactions: HockeyMomx2

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
The behind the scenes of Marchand scheming his next moves in his social media takeover was great!

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA

The Bruins visit the Jacobs family's home in Florida, Pasta tries out goalie - sort of – and the team wraps up the regular season

Grimey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 4, 2017
Might be an older episode in this season, but the one of Cehlarik mic'd up was pretty funny. Everything was beeped out other than him saying "what up, dawg" to Jordan Binnington.

b in vancouver

Jul 28, 2005
I know Jacobs is uber rich but his Florida estate is mindboggling.

I can't even imagine the expense of the upkeep, much less the value of the estate o_O

I know - I've got my summer place just half a mile away and see it from the helicopter every once in awhile - but what people don't understand is that the property taxes are killer for summer estates you only use for a few weeks every summer. Something needs to change about that. It's not fair.
Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night worrying about the Vermeers and Rembrandts I have hanging on the walls of my every once in awhile summer home and worry that some of the help might damage them.
It ain't easy.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
I can't even imagine the expense of the upkeep, much less the value of the estate o_O

The funny thing under Florida law Jacobs pays next to nothing in taxes there because the estate is considered agricultural because of the horses.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
The funny thing under Florida law Jacobs pays next to nothing in taxes there because the estate is considered agricultural because of the horses.
I have a dog, can I get a discount on my rent? She fertilizes the yard.....

:sarcasm:

Reactions: Fenway

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
3:50 Carlo!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Who let him out of the bubble wrap? Did they learn nothing from Pasta? Or that guy a few years ago who ate his wife's pancakes and threw out his back?

Brad Marchand: Pop a wheelie?
Someone off camera (sternly): No, no....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad