OT: Before winning the draft lottery your last post was...

DrDrai

The OG
Jan 28, 2007
Edmonton
I've noticed a huge amount of names I personally haven't seen in a long time. How long has it been for you?

I've been posting weekly on average. What a huge influx of people, it's got people excited.:handclap:

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
I mostly just lurk, it's definitely been some time since my last post before the lottery, close to a year?

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
I've noticed a huge amount of names I personally haven't seen in a long time. How long has it been for you?

I've been posting weekly on average. What a huge influx of people, it's got people excited.:handclap:

I may have posted once or twice in the past few months (Be happy i dropped the richard simmons avatar)

Diamondillium

DO YOU WANT ANTS!?
Aug 22, 2011
Edmonton, AB
I think getting us to quote our last post before winning would also be interesting.

My last post was an hour before and wasn't anything overly special.

Diamondillium said:
My preferred priority:

-Us
-Buffalo (East, we get Hanifin)
-Arizona (West, but we still get Hanifin)
-Toronto (I like them)
-San Jose
-Everyone else
-LA/Boston

Niet

Feb 26, 2010
Edmonton
Last post on HFOil was July 1st last year. Lurked a bit, but was just drained from the negativity.

Niet said:
HFBoards sure worries a lot about the lowly Oilers. Quite flattering.

Skm

May 30, 2008
Edmonton
This thread is likely geared towards people exactly like me. I used to post frequently over the last few years but stopped roughly 8-10 months ago. Call me a fair weather fan or whatever, but this was the first year where I felt more apathy than anger or frustration.

NeverForget06

Here we go again !
Jan 7, 2013
Edmonton
Mine was in the thread that Canes fan put up here about us being on the clock for the 3rd overall pick. I was honestly quite hopeful that we would get hanifin at that point. Crazy 48 hours

Valic

BOOOOOOOOOO
Jun 12, 2007
Canada
I don't even remember, I honestly haven't been able to stomach this site. I'm still all over twitter but too much saddness to watch all the games, talk during the games, and then post here between games.

The Joker*

I don't even remember, I honestly haven't been able to stomach this site. I'm still all over twitter but too much saddness to watch all the games, talk during the games, and then post here between games.
Even watching games has been painful enough.

Pointteen

Jun 9, 2008
New Brunswick
I have been posting the odd trade/free agent related post for a while. I said weekly, but I go awhile without.
But I don't get to watch nearly as many games lately. Gamecentre Live for free definitely helped me this season. I think it would be silly not to have it considering I live in New Brunswick. Too many blackouts.

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
Been here the whole time, swimming through the waves of ****. Was on the verge of giving up. McDavid might have just saved my fandom.

RattsSSV

Слава Україні - F*** Putin
May 4, 2006
It's an amazing thing that one player can have such a profound effect on a team and it's fan base.

It's been a rough ride with Lowe and MacT and hopefully they will be removed for the betterment of the team and McDavid.

Welcome back to those returning, and welcome to all new fans.

5 14 6 1

We are the 11.5%
Sep 15, 2010
Alberta
Didn't post for a long time but the lottery talk drew me back in. Even called it a couple times before the draw :)

Gonna drink a lucky 7 beers prior to this.

If we don't win I hope the order stays the same, or a team out east wins it.

I got a good feeling about today staying hopeful!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad