"Becoming Wild" Season 3

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Wild Cribs just aint as interesting as actual "Becoming Wild" was. THAT was good sports documentary...ism. Whatever the right word for that is. Behinds the scene stuff and the act of filming it and making an interesting behind the scenes kind of documentary.

IVE BEEN UP FOR 30 HOURS WITH THE FLU AND A RESPIRATORY INFECTION MY COMMAND OF ENGLISH MAY BE SLIGHTLY DIMINISHED!

Foxlockbox

:laugh: is my period
Mar 22, 2011
Finland
Judging by the Coyle episode if I had to pick a candidate for starting a new perfect human race he'd be on the list.

Circulartheory

Apr 22, 2006
Hong Kong
Tough crowd around here.

Nah, interesting enough we talked about this in class. Generational shift. Celebrities are no longer clear role-models and people are starting to enjoy more realistic, down-to-earth role models, in this case, Mike Yeo, Chuck Fletcher and all our scouts. Celebrities in their own right.

MNjens

Sep 27, 2013
Judging by the Coyle episode if I had to pick a candidate for starting a new perfect human race he'd be on the list.

Haha this. His was probably my favorite so far this season. He actually seems like a genuinely good person. Love the part at the end with the street hockey.

But I love his attitude and work ethic. I only hear good things about this guy.

Coyle and Granlunds work ethic/attitude + talent. SCARYYYYY!!

Billy Mays Here*

Just realized I've yet to watch a single episode from this season. Then again, you guys said it's like Cribs again and that doesn't interest me anywhere near as much as the stuff they did in the first season.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Just realized I've yet to watch a single episode from this season. Then again, you guys said it's like Cribs again and that doesn't interest me anywhere near as much as the stuff they did in the first season.

Same. I'm not gonna watch any of them until they go back to the first season format.

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
I kinda enjoyed Coyle's.....I was bored with Mikko and Yeozie's.

mezcal

Wild Complacency
Feb 19, 2013
CA
Season 1 was 100x better than Season 3.

I still love going back to watch Season 1. It was so much better watching behind the scenes of the team than a cribs for every player.

Ryker

Oct 3, 2008
Triangle, NC, USA
I just finished watching this season, and am now moving onto Season 4. I think the series was decent overall, and I especially liked Coyle's episode. Dude is shredded. The rest were good, too, though nothing Earth-shattering. And I have to say I was kind of annoyed with Parise not showing us his training.

Slick Willy*

I've watched many of these episodes. Just watched Scandella. It's cool he sounds so flawlessly fluent in English when it isn't even his first language. I always thought he had an Italian surname but found it odd he was from French Canada.

As far as seasons being better than others, I don't know, all the episodes have been good to me, no matter what year they filmed them.

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
Just popped in my DVD of Season 1 the other day. I wish they'd go back to that style rather than the MTV Cribs style they have now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad