"Becoming Wild" Season 3

GopherState

Repeat Offender...
Aug 8, 2008
X Marks The Spot
It's back starting Monday (September 16) and airing on a monthly basis after Fox Sports North postgame coverage. So no blowing the load with preseason stuff like last year (or having to stop because of the Lockout).

October is Josh Harding and November-March is TBD.

Episode Dates:
September 16 - Mike Yeo (approx. 10:30 p.m.)
October 15 - Josh Harding
November 15 - TBD
January 4 - TBD
February 4 - TBD
March 8 - TBD

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
I really wish they would do this like they did the first year it was on. That was really interesting and entertaining. Last year? Eh....whatever.

OpRedDawn*

wooo NHL cribs so great!!!!! oh wait

Whoever decided on that change should be fired.

Haite

x
Jun 27, 2011
I really expected them to learn from last year and go back to what it was the year before. Players spending their summer has maybe one episode's worth of content, not five.

OpRedDawn*

Not sure why the higher upps think we want to see our team play golf

GopherState

Repeat Offender...
Aug 8, 2008
X Marks The Spot
It's closer to "Cribs" again. Yeo has a boat and an island.

Also looks like Charlie Coyle can be added to the list of people profiled. Had a 5 second teaser of other people, showing him, Harding and Zucker.

youvegotit

Dec 10, 2011
Remember when becoming wild was a look behind the scenes of the organization? That was fun.

This. Seeing the behind the scenes of the organization is (and was) far more interesting then taking 20 or so minutes of my time to see one of our players/coaches hobbies and home.

Victorious Secret

2024 Lottery Winner
Jul 18, 2011
Matt's Meat Market
All becoming Wild that isn't behind the scene is basically worthless. I don't care about hearing the players living a lavish lifestyle or doing mundane activities that I call chores. Just let me see whats the nuts and bolts of the organization. I'd love to see what the grunts of the front office do, even more on the equipment and trainers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad