Hockey Fights: Beaulieu vs Fraser

dkd

May 4, 2012
Canada
Edwards is a known moron. I heard from rumors Beaulieu was a good fighter for his size, he now proved it.

habs03

Subban #Thoroughbred
Jun 21, 2010
Best part is Fraser chasing Beaulieu trying fight him, only to get dropped.

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
Beaulieu is one of these deceptive fighters. A bit like Benoit Pouliot. I guess I shouldn't really be surprised, he hasn't had many pro fights, but he did have a few in juniors, and his father is a d-bag who probably taught him well. There was also that bar fighting incident where he and his father decided to take on a battle royale.

Your Boy Troy

Sep 19, 2013
Brampton, Ontario
Funny how the Bell Centre played Mama Said Knock You Out by LL Cool J once Matt Fraser was dazed and needed assistance to get off the ice.

Nathan Beaulieu had a reputation in the QMJHL of being a player that could more than handle himself in a fight.

capebretoncanadien

Nov 29, 2008
Beaulieu is a dangerous fighter.

He made Fraser and Veilleux see stars in his last two scraps.

That said in no way do I want to see him fight actual tough guys.

He's too good overall to waste on getting fighting majors all the time.

I do like the crazy though.

Definitely gotta have some crazy to have success.

windycity

Sep 30, 2003
Well duh
Visit site
Hockey fights has this like 94% Beaulieu winning. Must be a bunch of Bruins homers in that 6% for Fraser since he didn't even come close with any of his punches

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
Embarrassing night how our worst fighters in the system were the two to "represent" and drop the gloves. In a three way fight between Caron, Campbell, and Fraser I'm not sure who concusses themself first.

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
Embarrassing night how our worst fighters in the system were the two to "represent" and drop the gloves. In a three way fight between Caron, Campbell, and Fraser I'm not sure who concusses themself first.

Yep it was pretty bad, both were beat quite badly. Though if I were you I'd be more embarrassed by the overall play of your team, which was even worse.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad