Signing(s): BEASTMODE back to Seattle

sigma six

Doesn't need stick tape
Aug 2, 2005
Cascadia
Probably spent, but yeah why not. All our RBs are out for the year, might as well do something fun and nostalgic as we exit the postseason too early.

Didalee Hed

I’m trying to understand
Sep 14, 2019
All of a sudden, I could go for a bag of Skittles.
Maybe you can hit up this guy

upload_2019-12-23_22-44-2.png

Reactions: TheAngryHank

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
If he’s good or not still that remains to be seen but the Seahawks just gained some huge momentum for the Niners game. Marshawn added to the room and all the hype and excitement is going to be good I think.

Would be unreal if he just hops back into football and is the old Beastmode. I wouldn’t put it past him.

Didalee Hed

I’m trying to understand
Sep 14, 2019
I for one would love to see a vintage Lynch game, so long as it results in a win alongside the packers taking care of detroit.

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
More like FEASTMODE. Will be interesting to see what kind of shape he is in. Cant imagine he is close to being in game shape.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
He might be done but he could also be the type of back who benefits from almost an entire season off to recharge
Can't expect him to get 20 carries a game.

If he can give you 10 or so, that's good. Homer is a rookie and the other RB is coming off the practice roster. Also signed Turbin.

Game plan has to be different than it was for the other 15 games. Can't be banking on a strong running game. Have to rely on Wilson.

Seattle plays basic schemes. Relies on their players to make plays. That's why their D isn't elite anymore because there is a major drop in talent from the LOB group to Griffin, Flowers, McDougal, etc on the backend and from Bennett, Avril, Clemons, Mebane, etc on the Dline. Don't see much pressure especially with Clowney and Ansash out (and neither likely to return next season).

Only starters left on the Hawks left that Beast Mode played with would be Wilson, Britt, Lockett, Wagner, Wright. And Britt is out with an ACL.

Reactions: N o o d l e s

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
Can't expect him to get 20 carries a game.

If he can give you 10 or so, that's good. Homer is a rookie and the other RB is coming off the practice roster. Also signed Turbin.

Game plan has to be different than it was for the other 15 games. Can't be banking on a strong running game. Have to rely on Wilson.

Seattle plays basic schemes. Relies on their players to make plays. That's why their D isn't elite anymore because there is a major drop in talent from the LOB group to Griffin, Flowers, McDougal, etc on the backend and from Bennett, Avril, Clemons, Mebane, etc on the Dline. Don't see much pressure especially with Clowney and Ansash out (and neither likely to return next season).

Only starters left on the Hawks left that Beast Mode played with would be Wilson, Britt, Lockett, Wagner, Wright. And Britt is out with an ACL.

He should be effective in the RZ still

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad