Bears & NFL Talk 68

Status
Not open for further replies.

b1e9a8r5s

Feb 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
Raiders look pretty solid. Broncos not so much. I thought Broncos could be a sleeper this year, but so far they look bad. Surprising, at least to me on both counts. Early days though.

Last edited:

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
McManus short on 64 yd FG attempt

Just missed it

From 63 that probably is good , At very least hits the bottom of upright and who knows with bounce factor

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Flacco finally throws a ball beyond 20 yards. He only had one pass beyond 20 prior to that play.

Broncos offense looking much better this half so far.

HawksBeerFan

Nov 9, 2014
Didn't watch most of the game but the Broncos did not look good at all from what I saw. Needs to be a win for the Bears next week.

Sir Loin

Apr 19, 2014
Chicago
Man, The Raiders would be on the scary side if they still had Mack and Brown.

I’d like to see them do well. They have dealt with enough

I would too, I hate that the team is leaving Oakland.

It's hard watching these teams other score after that Bears effort vs the Pack. Gotta open up a can on Denver this upcoming week.

Illinihockey

Jun 15, 2010
I still can't get over the defense at the end of the Saints game. What was Houston doing?

Both teams played awful. All New Orleans had to do was play coverage and make them dink and dunk down the field and somehow they let them go 75 yards in 2 plays. Then Houston needing to get hold them let Brees throw into soft zone coverage and move them into field goal range in 3 plays.

piteus

Dec 20, 2015
NYC
Last night, you saw the difference between Watson and Trubisky. They are both great athletes. And contrary to belief, Watson isn't always accurate which was a concern coming out of the college. That said, look how Watson calmly moves in the pocket and steps into his throws. Most importantly, Watson can find his second and third receivers when his primary is covered. That is the difference between Trubisky and Watson ... and that makes all the difference in the world.

The biggest concern with DeShaun Watson is what happened with Andrew Luck. Is his body going to last more than 7-8 years?

Reactions: Toews2Bickell

piteus

Dec 20, 2015
NYC
I still can't get over the defense at the end of the Saints game. What was Houston doing?
I think Houston was going to okay with giving up a 58 yard field goal for the win. In hindsight, it was a terrible decision. That said, the odds were with Houston.

The Saints did the opposite and pressed Houston the series before. In hindsight, that was terrible too. Houston scored on 2 plays.

Sometimes you tip your hat to great plays and awesome quarterback play. As Bears fans, we wouldn't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad