Post-Game Talk: Bear Hunting: Caps @ Bruins 7:07PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roughing

Oct 11, 2010
Frederick, MD
Nicky has been fine but I've thought for a long time he and Alex are better apart. In Trotz/GMBM I trust because we are kicking ass but I'd still go:

8-92-77
65-19-14
25-90-43
whatever

4thTierSport

Feb 15, 2009
Do we care if Sill is suspended for ten games?

Just like when Bourque concussed Backstrom. Bourque was suspended for 6 games or something. No on cared since he sucked.
You should care because the DoPS is wildly inconsistent, and you have a ton of teams whining about Wilson. I bring up consistency again because god know what they will do on some random hit from other players on the roster.

Hopefully this is a result of Julien/Bruins whining. Similar situation when Wilson had a meeting for a hit on Schenn, and the DoPS actually turned around with a video showing what Schenn did wrong and what Wilson did right.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
You...Langway...19Backstrom...ones I can't see anymore....random others. There's just always something to moan about.

You should probably pay more attention before you throw out garbage that's 100% false. I'm certainly not one of the posters who complains all the time; it's actually the opposite.

Backstrom, to me, has been underwhelming. Normally he's quietly one of the best players on the ice. I haven't seen that in probably a month or so. He's just kind of there. I've been more impressed with Johansson than Backstrom for a good stretch of the season. You disagree. Fair enough.

strungout

Professional Killer
Jul 1, 2002
North Carolina
If a nearly a point per game...after offseason hip surgery...is underwhelming...well....I don't know what to tell you.

Has he been off recently...yeah, ok. But...

Backstrom has been wholly underwhelming so far.

I call ********.

strungout

Professional Killer
Jul 1, 2002
North Carolina
The team is 27-9-2.

TWENTY SEVEN and NINE and ****ing TWO.

"Backstrom has been wholly underwhelming so far" :groucho:

I get the criticism thing. Really. Its the internet. People cant just be pleased with a good thing. Something has to bother them and they have to type about it. Hell....Im doing it now.

But really.

27-9-2

We could be watching Columbus games every night! Think of that when you poo poo Backstrom and his 35 points in 36 games.

Roughing

Oct 11, 2010
Frederick, MD
The team is 27-9-2.

TWENTY SEVEN and NINE and ****ing TWO.

"Backstrom has been wholly underwhelming so far" :groucho:

I get the criticism thing. Really. Its the internet. People cant just be pleased with a good thing. Something has to bother them and they have to type about it. Hell....Im doing it now.

But really.

27-9-2

We could be watching Columbus games every night! Think of that when you poo poo Backstrom and his 35 points in 36 games.

Jack-Donaghy-Pouring-Alcohol-Loop-30-Rock.gif

Turd Ferguson

Its a funny name
Apr 21, 2015
Canada
I'd like to see Backstrom play with Burakovsky for a few games if he is going to up in the top 6. 65-19-14 might work out nicely.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
If a nearly a point per game...after offseason hip surgery...is underwhelming...well....I don't know what to tell you.

Has he been off recently...yeah, ok. But...

I call ********.

Again, I couldn't care less what you think... especially since you're out to lunch on my posting history. My opinion is that Backstrom hasn't looked like his normal, dominant self. He looks a step slower and a step behind in his decision making than I'm used to seeing. If you don't agree, that's fine, I don't care. Use all the hyperbole you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad