Beantown Comes of Age with Gidlow Hire

DriveHockey

For as long as the HFNHL has been in existence, there were always whispers about the day when the 'chosen one' would appear.

Foretold in the ancient scrolls (probably back in the Commodore 64 days), one day, a GM would come to the HFNHL and his reign of terror would know no bounds. His moves would be flawless, his trades a sight to behold, his team nary defeated whether the scoreboard said so or not.

The prophecy is now upon us. The GIDLOW has come to the HFNHL.

The GIDLOW brings his 20 years of sim experience to the helm of the Beantown Bombers, who beckon boil at the bare breadth of the boisterous blunders that have befallen the mighty Bruins of Boston.

Where once was serious depth issues will now be ample quantities of skill. Where there was once a pit of hopeless despair between the pipes will be a brick wall stopping every shot it sees. Where once was an aimless direction will be a course charted straight and true.

The Stanley Cup - whether it awarded today, tomorrow, or 3-5 years from now, will glean from the names of the Bruins faithful once again. Time is the only matter separating this glorious event from coming to fruition.

Be still, warriors of the HFNHL. My presence will be known to all soon on the Slack, the WhatsApp, the carrier pigeon, Space of My, and whatever else you heathens use to verbally eviscerate each other with.

Until then. You may reach the Chosen One by these methods:

EMAIL: [email protected]
WHATSAPP: I'm in the group now
SLACK: I'm on the channel now
CARRIER PIGEON: the black one with the silver wings
SPACE of MY: myspace.com/pubman94

box-game-of-thrones-winter-is-.jpg

TG

Last edited:

Brent Burns Beard