Post-Game Talk: BEANPOT 2023 7:35 PM - NORTHEASTERN wins the Beanpot in a shootout

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Boston University and Boston College have NEVER played each other in the Beanpot consolation game dating back to 1952.

That could change in 20 minutes as Northeastern leads BU 2-0 after 2.

• Wow
Reactions: Mione134

Fenway

Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
page (1).jpg

Reactions: 08SeaBass08

08SeaBass08

Maybe next year.
Jul 8, 2010
Funkytown, Boogie Wonderland
I watched the Harvard/BC game, but didn't catch the second. It's truly mind-blowing that with only 6:1 odds for that possible combination, it's taken 70 years to get the Harvard/NU final. Lots of NHL and AHL alum offspring on these rosters, too. I'll definitely watch.

Reactions: BMC

Fenway

Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
The No. 3 Boston University men's ice hockey team will renew its rivalry with Boston College on Monday night when the two teams face off at TD Garden in the consolation game of the 70th Dunkin' Beanpot. Puck drop is scheduled for 4:30 p.m.

The first-ever meeting between BU and BC in the Beanpot consolation contest will not be televised or streamed, but fans can listen to an audio-only broadcast at GoTerriers.com/listen.

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
This tournament is so good that I love it despite never knowing or being able to decide who to root for. Four local teams coming together in the middle of the season, playing two games each to determine a champion, and the winner celebrating as if it’s a Stanley Cup victory. Show me anything else like it in North American sports. I’ll wait.

Looking forward to the game and hoping for nothing less than a great game which it almost always is.

I sat front row balcony last year for 50 bucks. What a way to watch a game.

It felt way too good to be true, and looking at prices this year, it was too good to be true. I’ll enjoy on the flat screen.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00