GDT: Bean Pot Championship - (Harris/Struble vs Tuch) 7:30 pm (NHLNT, TSN.ca)

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Harris seems to literally never get off the ice, which hurt a bit on that goal. Not his fault though.

he's played a ton in the 3rd, but feel bad for him as that's going to sting, had he not gone down like that who knows if they get the puck over. I'm not a big fan of the slide for that reason, if they can wait you out, you are helpless.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
I hadnt watched NorthEastern for a while and cant say I missed them. Thats some real boring hockey to watch, would rather watch curling than this crap again.

Tuch's IQ is very low, I dont have much hope for this kid. Habs should never draft a kid Pierre Miguire is high on again...

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I hadnt watched NorthEastern for a while and cant say I missed them. Thats some real boring hockey to watch, would rather watch curling than this crap again.

Tuch's IQ is very low, I dont have much hope for this kid. Habs should never draft a kid Pierre Miguire is high on again...

NU has struggled to score all year, they have only 1 legit goal scorer. They were missing an entire line from their top 6 for a while. They have gotten healthy so their goals per game has jumped from 1.7 when they were banged up to around 2.5 now which still is bad but they are kind of Hab like in last years playoffs where their goalie Levi is one of the best goalies in the league and the blueline is one of the best so they just win a bunch of low scoring games.

But they better find a way to turn things around as they have 7 games left before the playoffs and need to start winning games again if they want to make the NCAA tournament.

Reactions: Goldenhands

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad