GDT: Bean Pot Championship - (Harris/Struble vs Tuch) 7:30 pm (NHLNT, TSN.ca)

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Tomorrow at 4:30 pm starts the Bean Pot, it's usually on NSEN is you get that channel. First up is Tuch's BU vs Farrell's Harvard, it's too bad Farrell won't get to play vs his fellow Hab prospects but I'm sure he's enjoying playing for Team USA. After that game ends, Northeastern takes on BC. No word yet if Struble will play as he's been out the last 2 games with an unknown injury but I'm guessing he won't play.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Don't know if anyone will be watching, Tuch's game starts at 5 pm. I should have a vid up after the game as long as there's a reason to make one

Reactions: FloJack

Locks

May 28, 2005
Don't know if anyone will be watching, Tuch's game starts at 5 pm. I should have a vid up after the game as long as there's a reason to make one

TSN usually shows the tournament but they don't seem to do it this year likely because of the Olympics.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
for those that don't know, these Bean Pot games do not count in the standings but if they hold on in the 3rd, in the 2nd half of the season they will be 9-0-1 talk about red hot as the playoffs inch closer.

Reactions: FloJack

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
they just talked about NU's backup who is from New Jersey and how he reached out to Primeau (who is from NJ as well) about playing for NU behind Levi.

The kid has looked pretty good, made some nice saves for sure.

in case you don't know, Levi is with Team Canada at the Olympics so these past few games are the first the backup has played

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Thanks for the updates @montreal ! How is Harris looking? A bit worried about the dip in production this year.

very solid. The dip in production is because his team can't score. For much of the season they were missing an entire line from their top 6. I know a few weeks ago they were ave 1.7 goals per game.

Reactions: Draft

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Billy Jaffe who works for the NHL Network and other places said he wouldn't be surprised in Harris plays a few games with the Habs this year. I'll have a vid of the game after it ends

Reactions: Draft

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
2-1 in the 3rd. Harris has played well, Struble hasn't been too noticeable but in a big game like this after being injured you wonder if players would come back too soon.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad