GDT: Bean Pot 2-6-23 - Sean Farrell vs BC (5 pm EST), Hutson/Tuch vs Struble (8 pm EST) NESN TV

durojean

May 29, 2007
Please give your head a shake. He is not a burner but his skating is sufficient especially with a high hockey IQ like him. He was one of the best prospect at our rookie camp(if not the best) and he has been very good at the NCAA. Is he guaranteed to be a NHL player? No, but I would rather bet on him succeeding than a guy with top notch skating with average IQ.
Not top 10 is quite honestly insulting.
Pretty sure figured out goldenhands…

Farrell is not big so he is not a really good prospect…

Last edited:
Reactions: Twisted Sinister

Kojo

Nov 22, 2013
Pretty sure Infigured out goldenhands…

Farell is not big so he is not a really good prospect…
It's almost guaranteed that Farrell will become faster and stronger. MSL is going to fall in love with him.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Awful OT by Farrell.....

Levi is a god. I don' tknow how it will turn out in the pros...but geez...the puck just dies with him.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Coronato x
McDonuts ☆
Lafferiere x

NE wins the beatpot

Great game/ tournament we are spoiled.

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
Pretty sure figured out goldenhands…

Farrell is not big so he is not a really good prospect…
I think you missed the part where I had Mesar ranked 9th in the last draft and Brindley top 10 in the upcoming one. I dont dislike Farrell as a prospect, especially where he was drafted, Im only pointing out what could be an issue at the NHL level. Its entirely possible that Farrell becomes a good NHLer down the road, Im not pretending to know his future, just expressing some reservation.

SlafySZN

May 21, 2022
Aidan McDonough futur hab once he doesn’t sign with the canucks at the end of his season

durojean

May 29, 2007
I think you missed the part where I had Mesar ranked 9th in the last draft and Brindley top 10 in the upcoming one. I dont dislike Farrell as a prospect, especially where he was drafted, Im only pointing out what could be an issue at the NHL level. Its entirely possible that Farrell becomes a good NHLer down the road, Im not pretending to know his future, just expressing some reservation.
I'm sorry, it really wasn't against you. I value your eye for prospect.

It's really my fault because I'm bitter about Slafkovsky. I just still don't see it and it scares me because it was a good opportunitie to improve the team in a major way.

I'm also really optimistic about Farrell, so when I saw that we still butted head about an other prospect, I got flashback from the draft.

I should not have attacked you personnally on that post but I wanted it all fun and games.

I do value Adam Nicholas a lot and he seems to really be high on Farrell. He seems to see in him at least 2 or 3 really good qualities that puts him above a lot of player.

I think he does seem likes he sees the game really well and is really good at making space for himself on the ice. Nearly at an elite level. He also exploit free spaces on the ice really well too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad