Be The Booker: The Ultimate Booking Challenge

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Very interesting one because a lot of people do not want to see them broken up. I'll play along, for fun.

The breakup: I'm ultimately thinking would be "jealousy" but I want it implemented by another tag team. That tag team could have been AJ/Jericho because Jericho is awesome in that role, but I want it to be Enzo/Cass. Let Enzo/Cass stoop to the level of trash talk that eventually plants the seed for jealousy.

Maybe talk up that Big E gets the pin and that the other two are just riding his coat-tails all the way to glory. That sets Big E up to look like a monster and the other two can get jealous between one another. Then you can have Woods/Kofi fight for the #2 spot instead of someone on the outside.

That leads to the inevitable promo where they start bickering and ultimately to a ladder match against Enzo/Cass at a PPV. Enzo/Cass/Carmella can all be down and the 3 get in the ring to hold the ladder but they bicker over which ones grabs the titles. They start fighting and Enzo/Cass come through and get their big win. Enzo/Cass take over the belts and we get the split of the New Day.

The night after the PPV, have Big E walk out on Woods/Kofi to start his new main event run and have Woods/Kofi start pushing one another.

Post New Day:
Big E: I think it's time we see a main event run for Big E. Dude is crazy agile and big. I can't imagine he wouldn't be a face people would cheer for. He's got great charisma.

Kofi/Woods: Turn this into a feud.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
I don't know
In my head I find it fairly easy to do
Writing it out will probably be a jumbled mess
------

New Day dominates the tag division
Maybe having a tricky feud with E&C whenever they're up
But slowly Big E is starting to get into singles belt matches (be it the IC or US)

Have Big E win one of those belts and have him go on a tear with it
Have him potentially double booked with his singles belt and tag matches at the odd times, and the tag matches affects his singles runs

Finally after some time
Big E gets an opportunity for the WWE title
But New Day does what is best for their buddy...their comrade
And they let him go his own way alone into the single picture

Have a great segment on Raw where they have a going away party and whatnot where they just shoot the breeze
-
Have Kofi and Woods carry on a (less than succesful) duo New Day until it all bubbles over and they get into arguments with each other and this leads into a feud between each other

Enjoy my messy booking !

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad