GDT: Be gentle its my first time Sutters Stallions 21-16-9 Vs Coopers Champs 29-14-1

23Monahan

Jul 2, 2018
Hope to see Pelletier in today. We are the ONLY team in the league not to graduate a prospect since 2017, so atleast that will be bumped up to 2019 and he will be the ONLY flames player born in the 2000s to play lmfao. His skill set seems he would be somewhere in the top 9 to have a chance to help with the offense, but its obvious sutter will deploy him for under 10 minutes on the 4th line to "prove" he is not ready. All this so we can keep Lucic in the top 6 and sit Ruzicka lollllll

46 games in and we are sitting just outside of the playoffs, no more facking around, need to win today!

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
78aiba.jpg

My knees acting up so I feel a blowout coming. Hopefully for us.
Milan fight somebody man, that's like your thing isn't it?!@

Bert Mckrakken

Jul 23, 2021
Edmonton
So legit question. Pelltier impresses, and stays in the lineup all season. Does everyone think still FU SUTTER for making him earn it, or is making him earn it the reason he sticks?

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
So legit question. Pelltier impresses, and stays in the lineup all season. Does everyone think still FU SUTTER for making him earn it, or is making him earn it the reason he sticks?
I mean, if he impresses and stays in the lineup all season, that's what ultimately matters in the end, even if you can argue he was brought in late.

Reactions: Bert Mckrakken

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown

Flames have been jerking young players' chains around long before Darryl got here and will be doing it long after he's gone. Like donning the Flaming C is some terrific privilege akin to being blessed by the Holy Father himself.

Reactions: Mobiandi

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad