BDHLP seeking experience STHS GMs

FrankieDevils

Dec 2, 2008
Belmar, NJ
Hey guys,

I'm currently apart of a very active STHS based hockey simulation league with a great core group of General Managers and recently we've lost a GM due to their lack of activity.

We are looking for a new fresh batch of GMs for several openings. The trade deadline is this sunday!(12/22/12)

Our website homepage is www.bdhlp.com. We are currently in our 3rd season moving forward and most of our active trading happens on www.facebook.com/bdhlp and on our messaging system on www.bdhlp.com

Salary cap is 70M, no salary floor. We sim 10 days in game every Wednesday and Sunday night, so your looking at 3-4 seasons per year.

We have the following openings available:

Bruins, Stars, Panthers, Wild, Canadiens!

If your accepted to join the league, you will have the pick of any of those teams that you want. Like I said, The Trade deadline is Sunday! So the faster you email, the faster we can move forward!

Please either pm me on HFboards or email me at [email protected].
I'm also available on AIM at Pyz10
or Google Chat at Pyzzzzzz

Thanks a lot and looking forward to hearing from our new GMs!

Frank Pyzik
BDHLP New Jersey Devils

FrankieDevils

Dec 2, 2008
Belmar, NJ
BUMP BUMP UPDATED

Hey guys,

I'm currently apart of a very active STHS based hockey simulation league with a great core group of General Managers and recently we've lost a GM due to their lack of activity.

We are looking for a new fresh batch of GMs for several openings.

Our website homepage is www.bdhlp.com. We are currently in our 3rd season moving forward and most of our active trading happens on www.facebook.com/bdhlp and on our messaging system on www.bdhlp.com

Salary cap is 70M, no salary floor. We sim 10 days in game every Wednesday and Sunday night, so your looking at 3-4 seasons per year.

Stars, Canadiens, Red Wing!

If your accepted to join the league, you will have the pick of any of those teams that you want. So the faster you email, the faster we can move forward!

Frank Pyzik
BDHLP New Jersey Devils

FrankieDevils

Dec 2, 2008
Belmar, NJ
BUMP BUMP UPDATED UPDATED again again

Hey guys,

I'm currently apart of a very active STHS based hockey simulation league with a great core group of General Managers and recently we've lost a few GMs due to their lack of activity.

We are looking for a new fresh batch of GMs for several openings.

Our website homepage is www.bdhlp.com. We are currently in our 4TH season moving forward and most of our active trading happens on www.facebook.com/bdhlp and on our messaging system on www.bdhlp.com

Nashville Predators & Florida Panthers

If your accepted to join the league, you will have the pick of any of those teams that you want. So the faster you email, the faster we can move forward!

Frank Pyzik
BDHLP New Jersey Devils

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad