Equipment: Bauer One.9 limited edition.

DundeeStars

Oct 24, 2012
What do you guys think of the new LE's from Bauer being all white?
bauer-one.9-limited-edition.jpg

AIREAYE

Jun 7, 2009
Toecap should be grey to match the color of the ALIVE; otherwise atrocious in any case lol

Cowbell232

Jun 20, 2008
New Jersey
I always liked the LE's that were black personally... But I just stick the less expensive skates so the LE's have always kind of been out my price range.

CornKicker

Holland is wrong..except all of the good things
Feb 18, 2005
looks like the white nikes that are now dubbed as "jordans" from back in the day. they are gross

DundeeStars

Oct 24, 2012
thank you!:) i think they will be quite the distraction when someone first got them. Its like when you get white sneakers they catch your eye every time your eyes move!

TUCKER 06

May 22, 2012
I own a pair of regular ONE.9s & I don't like the white version at all. I imagine they would be difficult to keep clean

PierreMcGuire*

Nice to look at, but when on the ice, not so much. Puck marks will be a disaster.

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
I like the way they look, personally... but agree that it wouldn't last. Unless you intend to hang them on a wall and never wear them, they're going to get scuffed real quickly, and they'll look awful then.

Fanned On It

Dec 20, 2011
New York
I kind of like how white equipment looks with puck marks on it... guess I'm in the minority here lol. This is not to say that I like these skates, though. These things are nasty. I also dislike the Vapor 7.0 LE's that they had out.

ausername1

Dec 2, 2011
if they were all white, not just white and gray (grey? - i never remember) AND you had the skills to back up the flash...maybe... otherwise no, especially after scuffs/puck marks. I really can't say until I can see it compared to the rest of the uniforn either- but my guess for that is also a big fat no.

ausername1

Dec 2, 2011
I kind of like how white equipment looks with puck marks on it... guess I'm in the minority here lol.

off-topic but I like the way equipment looks with puck marks on it too
(but not white)- less sterile and like you actually put a lot of use into it.
Then again I like how new equipment looks too... hell, I gues I just like hockey equipment, haha!

Ozz

Oct 25, 2009
Hockeytown
Don't love 'em, don't hate 'em. I've seen better all/mostly white skates though.

My team's primary color is white; my skates are white/black and gloves are white w/our other color (royal). I like 'em. I clean the puck marks off once in a while but the toe cap is black and they don't get too trashed as is.

Macak

Oct 29, 2012
Montreal
Really like these skates. I always want to have a pair like this. Little bit flashy, but can live with it. But to expensive for me, (sorry, for my wife ;-)). I went with the One80.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad