Advice: bauer nexus 400 or supreme one .6

goonx

Nov 7, 2010
i'm a bigger guy 6'2" and 230 and need skates that are durable around the $200 price range

need it right now or later? wait 1 month and a lot of the gear should already be on year-end sale. look for some clearance skates that fit you.

ragingrabbit

Feb 8, 2014
car boot
I have experience with these skates. They are the widest on the market; however, if your heel is narrow, these will eventually swim on you. I have had mine in service now for nearly two months and now find it necessary to wear a second pair of socks after it has broken in. If you have a large volume foot, this IS your skate.

Nice boot, but as AIREYE says, try it on.

beeker16

Jun 19, 2003
Perfect timing for this thread as I'm Bauer shopping. Not trying to threadjack the OP here, but what about

I'm yet to try these, but recently got sized for Vapor X60s. The X60s feel good but I know the ankle fit could be just a bit tighter. Its snug and supportive as is - I'm sure I could get the laces tighter and things may change after break in, but how does the X60 stack against the Nexus 400 and Supreme One6?

I need a forgiving skate as I continue to work on skating ability, but I want the strongest ankle support I can get. I'm also flat footed with fallen arches which lowers my instep. Any feedback appreciated.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $365.00