NHL Bauer Combine '19 at The Rinks at Exeter

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
SO, I've tried looking for info on the rink website and in the local news for official word but haven't had any luck.

Anyways, I was sent this from one of my buddies whose there a lot and figured I'd pass it along. I might be in attendance myself if legit :laugh:. Here's what the attached photo of the flier says if it doesn't show up-

"We invite you to the culminating event of the first annual Bauer Combine. Thursday July 18th from 2-4pm, The Rinks at Exeter (Exeter, NH) , free of charge.

Ten of hockey's best young players, including #1 overall pick Jack Hughes will compete in a full-ice, three on three game.

Cookie Monstah Ice Cream Truck will be on hand out front serving up complimentary ice cream for all the fans. This event is open to anyone who loves great hockey and great ice cream.

So, make plans now to attend the Bauer Combine, and don't miss your chance to see hockey's best young stars of tomorrow, today.

Bring your family members, kids, and neighbors and please share the invitation with friends in our local community!"

Players include- Jake DeBrusk, Quinn Hughes, Jordan Greenway, Pierre-Luc DuBois, Andrei Svechnikov, Noah Hanifin, Jack Hughes, Cale Makar, Brady Tkachuk and Alexis LaFrenere.

Attachments

• combine19.jpg
    combine19.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 7
Reactions: jangerhofer

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad