Equipment: Bauer 1S Shoulder Pads

DetroitVipers

Aug 27, 2016
Does anyone know when the Bauer 1S shoulder pads will be released?

I like the MX3 shoulder pads, however I do not like the sleeve that you have to put your arm through. Anyone know if the 1S will have the sleeve like the MX3?

Rookie109

Mar 31, 2014
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
I suggest trying on the Bauer APX2 Vapor shoulder pads, they were the top of the line shoulder pad just over a year ago and they should be on sale at a reduced price. I tried every shoulder pad on the market, and these fit me the best. They have the 37.5 technology, are the 2nd lightest model (CCM RBZ are a few grams lighter but with less mobile shoulders and less coverage), and they have outstanding coverage and comfort. I've had them for about 2.5 years and have taken several pucks, sticks, hits, and falls with them and have been OK every time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnTdZ4_4nWw

AIREAYE

Jun 7, 2009
http://www.performancesportsgroup.com/site/investors/news.php

Bauer's parent company has some serious issues.

They announced the plans for 2016 in mid-October 2015. There have been no official announcements about what is coming for 2017.

In 2016, they refreshed protective for the Vapor and Nexus lines and didn't touch the Supreme line. So, who knows what their plan for Supreme protective is moving forward.
I do. Operating as usual with regards to orders and product delivery. Unless something drastic happens like with Easton Hockey last time (which caused cancellations on this years order deliveries), product will be delivered.

And they didn't touch Supreme protective because they've always operated on bi-annual cycles.

Does anyone know when the Bauer 1S shoulder pads will be released?

I like the MX3 shoulder pads, however I do not like the sleeve that you have to put your arm through. Anyone know if the 1S will have the sleeve like the MX3?

Expect late spring (May ish) 2017.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad