Battle of the Blades?

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
How can nobody here be watching this. It's amazing. Hockey players trying to figure out how to figure skate? It's been amazing for years, and this season is no different. It's hilarious and inspirational and awesome all at once.

It's phenomenal. You get to see retired-hockey players totally out of their comfort zone, and you get you see how clunky as heck some of their footwork is. It's brilliant. You can't dislike figure skating that much, right?

Every year that it comes around, it just makes me wonder if i should've been a figure skater instead of pretending to be a hockey player. Some of these NHL players, man, they really haven't done some power skating courses from a figureskating boss lady somewhere along the way? They're so uncomfortable with things that i thought were kinda standard. Half the the figureskating moves are just really flourished power skating drills.

Does nobody else share a fascination with figure skating, in addition to hockey?

frisco

Some people claim that there's a woman to blame...
Sep 14, 2017
Northern Hemisphere
I watched the Tessa Bonhomme year when she won (I think). It was OK but after awhile it was just amateur figure skating, which I never was into.

My Best-Carey

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2