• 2020 #32 Overall - 6' 4" William Wallinder

• 2021 #36 Overall - 6' 4" Shai Buium

• 2023 #42 Overall - 6' 3" Andrew Gibson

• 2023 #47 Overall - 6' 5" Brady Cleveland

Results are only viewable after voting.

izlez

We need more toe-drags/60
Feb 28, 2012
I like them all, but don't love any one of them in particular. I guess I'll go with Wallinder for now, although I have a lot of concerns about him still. I'm very excited to see Buium play in Grand Rapids and am hopeful he can take the #1 spot out of these guys, but I need to see it first.

I guess I'm glad we're playing the numbers game with these big defenseman with upside. Hopefully one or more really pan out.

Good question

jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007
Buncha pretty unexciting dart throws, but hopefully at least one of them turns out to be something meaningful. I went with Wallinder because he probably has the closest proximity and highest floor of the bunch.

I am curious about Gibson though.... I've seen very little of him, so don't have a strong opinion, but since we drafted him I've read "good skater, good size, plays physical, is good in transition, good work ethic, good IQ," and he's put up an acceptable amount of points in juniors. He seems to check all the boxes. What are the holes in this kid's game? I'm guessing at least one of the glowing comments about a piece of his game is over-exaggeration or something?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad