Gaudreau - Monahan - Hudler
Bouma - Backlund - Jones
Colborne - Bennett - Jooris
Bollig/Ferland - Stajan - Shore

Brodie - Engelland
Russell - Wideman
Wotherspoon - Schlemko

Hiller

I would dress Bollig if Gazdic is playing, if not then I would dress Ferland.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
2 Questions:

Is Stajan the most expensive 4th line centre in the league?

Is Stajan the best 4th player in the league?

The guy's been one of our best and most-consistent players. That is all.

Also, Bennett will break all of Gretzky's records.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Oh, and for goodness' sake, could we get off to a good start for a change? And this includes no weak-ass goal against,
Hiller!

Aug 3, 2010
Because that's the most obvious choice. The other two are unprobables that are supposed to make you think :sarcasm:

"Unprobable" is not a word. Improbable is, though.

As for the bolded:

inigo-montoya_that-word.jpg

;)

Dorian2

Define that balance
Jul 17, 2009
Edmonton
Oil fan coming in (sorta) peace.

I was happy that your GDT is up already because I'm doing the Oil one and need some lineups.

I see that you're happy that Bennet is coming up, and the OP did a good job of making me chuckle.

Does anyone have an actual lineup though? I'd prefer to get it from you guys than a previous GDT just so it's fairly correct.

Any help here would be very appreciated.

Thanks in advance and here's to a (hopefully) good BOA. But the Oil have stunk up their last 2 games so I don't know what the hell to expect.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012

I was happy that your GDT is up already because I'm doing the Oil one and need some lineups.

I see that you're happy that Bennet is coming up, and the OP did a good job of making me chuckle.

Does anyone have an actual lineup though? I'd prefer to get it from you guys than a previous GDT just so it's fairly correct.

Thanks in advance and here's to a (hopefully) good BOA. But the Oil have stunk up their last 2 games so I don't know what the hell to expect.
we never know a lineup until the day of and even then it's not always correct

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011

Check out http://www.dailyfaceoff.com/ the day of the games, its usually pretty up to date.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria

Normally we'd have a pretty good idea of what our lineup is the day before, but with Bennett coming up, combined with Diaz being injured and Wotherspoon being called up, combined with the fact that our bottom six will likely be shaken up big-time for tomorrow's game, it's really up in the air.

All we can really give you is:

Gaudreau-Monahan-Hudler
Bouma-Backlund-Jones

Russell-Wideman

Ramo/Hiller

Gritty

Nov 28, 2011
I wonder what our record is against the Oilers in the last 30 games?

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I wonder what our record is against the Oilers in the last 30 games?
I used full seasons just because it's cleaner IMO.

2014-15: 4-0-0 (1 OT win)
2013-14: 3-2-0 (2 OT wins)
2012-13: 2-2-0
2011-12: 4-2-0
2010-11: 5-1-0 (2 SO wins)
2009-10: 6-0-0 (1 SO win)

total (31 games): 24-7-0, .774 winning pct

Gritty

Nov 28, 2011
I used full seasons just because it's cleaner IMO.

2014-15: 4-0-0 (1 OT win)
2013-14: 3-2-0 (2 OT wins)
2012-13: 2-2-0
2011-12: 4-2-0
2010-11: 5-1-0 (2 SO wins)
2009-10: 6-0-0 (1 SO win)

total (31 games): 24-7-0, .774 winning pct

Wow! Thanks for digging that up, AF!

MC Ride

Feels bad man
Feb 4, 2009
Read the Oil GDT for serious lulz. Bennet is a bandaid because he missed 50 games. He has to play as many games as Hall to be as good as Hall.

GAMO1992

#ThankYouIggy
Dec 9, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Looking forward to actually being able to watch this game and BoA no less! Heres hoping for a good earned 2 points!! :yo:

that said, I'm extremely excited to see what Bennett can bring tonight, hoping he scores a couple goals, or throws a couple slices of bread in the toaster. :sarcasm:

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
That's what I like about AF, he follows thru and check stats/facts. So if you ever post crap, be prepared to be called out on it if your wrong. This may or may not has happened to me in the past. :laugh:

Sean Monahan

JIMMIES ARE RUSTLED
Nov 25, 2011
Murrica
I hope Hartley puts Bennett in the lineup. the one game I can finally watch in a while, don't disappoint me!!!!

Sam might just need the offensive spark the rest of the team needs(other than our first line)

Gosh, does anyone else feel good to finally be able to say we have a legit first line?

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
All aboard the Bennett-Express, let's stomp a mudhole in these SOBs

Dorian2

Define that balance
Jul 17, 2009
Edmonton
we never know a lineup until the day of and even then it's not always correct

Check out http://www.dailyfaceoff.com/ the day of the games, its usually pretty up to date.

Normally we'd have a pretty good idea of what our lineup is the day before, but with Bennett coming up, combined with Diaz being injured and Wotherspoon being called up, combined with the fact that our bottom six will likely be shaken up big-time for tomorrow's game, it's really up in the air.

All we can really give you is:

Gaudreau-Monahan-Hudler
Bouma-Backlund-Jones

Russell-Wideman

Ramo/Hiller

Thanks for the info guys.

Huge game tonight for the Flames....as well as the Oiler's fans (at least).

I've actually caught myself cheering for the Flames a couple of times this year.

That will most likely change tonight though. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad