Movies: Batman Ninja (2018)

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Could be cool. Looks like it gets all "Digimon" at the end there with that massive final boss looking thing. The animation looks gorgeous though

RobBrown4PM

Pringles?
Oct 12, 2009
One thing that DC will always have over Marvel is the animated scene. Minus a couple of the Spidermans and X-men of course, Marvel is DC's plaything when it comes to animated movies and shows

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I watched this last week. Way too weird for my liking and ended up falling asleep at the end a couple of times. DC animated films seem to be a bit of a hit and miss these days. The new Suicide Squad movie was ...justa bit too R-rated. Not nearly as good as the previous one. Jsutice League Dark was enterntaining at least.Also I'm not sure I like the new Justice League design and changes. Superman is dating Wonderwoman but in the upcoming Death Of Superman seems to be with Lois Lane. It would also help if they didn't switch voice actors almost every movie.

Oscar Acosta

Mar 19, 2011
Yeah it sucked. Too weird and the Joker was annoying as hell.

My son liked it though so I guess that’s all that matters. To a kid Batman being a ninja is as badass as it gets.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad