Who is the better player?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
Man this is tough. I like Bratt by a hair just because he is so dynamic, but Batherson's hands, release, and vision are excellent.

Both are legit first line wingers.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Both players have had stellar starts to their seasons, wondering where people stand as of now.

Yeah so as we can see with the poll result(s), Batherson put even more distance between them, even though Bratt is excellent.

What's funny is I have been extremely high on Batherson for 4 years (I went to watch him live 2-3 times in Boisbriand) but he is even better than I thought

That's also why I am super high on Shane Pinto. Never bet against guys who have that kind of development curve.

That's why he made it. He already posted about Batherson in Bratt's thread on the main board, so this was the logical next step.

using the sarcasm emoji kinda... defeat the purpose so I didn't

I was the creator of that thread. So I was obviously being sarcastic here

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
using the sarcasm emoji kinda... defeat the purpose so I didn't

I was the creator of that thread. So I was obviously being sarcastic here
Hah didn't check the other thread, but I knew it existed. I get your comment now.

The motivation for this one is more transparent, though.

Reactions: Xspyrit

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
I'd love to take Bratt, but I just don't think it's true right now
Batherson is a great player, no shame in Bratt not getting the votes here. What I will say is, Bratt is unfortunately saddled with the wet noodle that is the Devils power play right now. The production would be closer if New Jersey was even halfway competent in that area.

HugeInTheShire

You may not like me but, I'm Huge in the Shire
Mar 8, 2021
Alberta
Batherson is a great player, no shame in Bratt not getting the votes here. What I will say is, Bratt is unfortunately saddled with the wet noodle that is the Devils power play right now. The production would be closer if New Jersey was even halfway competent in that area.

Bratt can be the most dynamic player on any given night, unfortunately he disappears for games at a time. The Devils power play is the worst thing I've ever witnessed, whenever they get one I just hope they can survive without giving up a goal

GermanSpitfire

EU Video Scout for McKeen’s
Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com
That's why he made it. He already posted about Batherson in Bratt's thread on the main board, so this was the logical next step.
I do believe I put a sarcastic emoji beside that post - although I don’t remember now since it got removed. Wasn’t anything hostile, just poking fun at the previous thread.
My initial post from that thread still holds true today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad