Barrie Colts 2022-23 Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

OHLColtsPuck

Aug 31, 2022
Just watched a game with the first three picks of 2022 and they all look pretty good. They will add much needed size to the roster.

Beauduin never stops moving and is strong on the puck.

Lowe has nice hands and a good shot.

Ellinas has tenacity on the puck, high compete level.
Hopefully all keep working because we do need the size.

Akey looked really smoothe as well, I hope he has a good season.

Lots to be excited about in Colts country.

OHLColtsPuck

Aug 31, 2022
FB_IMG_1661993468586.jpg

OHLColtsPuck

Aug 31, 2022
I didn't think there would be room for del Monte after seeing some of the talent at camp.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1662041003427.jpg
    FB_IMG_1662041003427.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 21

Devin

Jul 25, 2018
No one really stood out at this blue/white game.

Is that a good or bad sign?

Vierling popped the water bottle though. Orange Gatorade flying everywhere. That was cool.

Reactions: three dog night

OHLColtsPuck

Aug 31, 2022
Vierling popped the water bottle though. Orange Gatorade flying everywhere. That was cool.
Yes that was cool.

I was watching the young guys fairly closely, looks like Lowe and Beaudoin have some early chemistry with Jodoin. I thought that was the line that stood out the most. Beaudoin never stops skating - what a great pick up.

Square Corners

Mar 1, 2018
Yes that was cool.

I was watching the young guys fairly closely, looks like Lowe and Beaudoin have some early chemistry with Jodoin. I thought that was the line that stood out the most. Beaudoin never stops skating - what a great pick up.
Sucks that you're only going to get half a season from him in Barrie colors

Reactions: Devin

leafs4life94

Jan 15, 2014
Anyone know what happened to the Del Monte trade with the Fronts? Both teams deleted the tweets, it's not up on the ohl website and the fronts removed the lost from their website

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015
Anyone know what happened to the Del Monte trade with the Fronts? Both teams deleted the tweets, it's not up on the ohl website and the fronts removed the lost from their website

unless a failed physical or NTC? …Idk. I did not see any asterisk to indicate the trade was conditional.

Last edited:

Devin

Jul 25, 2018
Actually now thinking Tai York #25 blue was the game standout for me. Colts could just never say no to this guy.

Maybe we’ll be like the greyhounds and have a gem this season out of the 6th round?

OHL4Life

Sep 6, 2017

unless a failed physical or NTC? …Idk. I did not see any asterisk to indicate the trade was conditional.
he would have a no trade, they may have done it without his sign off. I don’t think he’s coming back to barrie. he’s one of the guys marty clashed with a lot

Reactions: dirty12

EmG

Aug 12, 2022

Lemieux looked awesome what a ppg a assist and plus four and showed his speed

Lemieux looked awesome what a ppg a assist and plus four and showed his speed

OHLColtsPuck

Aug 31, 2022
Maybe we’ll be like the greyhounds and have a gem this season out of the 6th round?
I thought he looked pretty good last season with limited minutes. He looks like he bulked up this summer, stronger on the puck.

Devin

Jul 25, 2018
Colts icing a full lineup against oshawa
Minus clarke.

Guy has been MIA.

Guess Marty isn’t screwing around.

**1 hour later** tied 2-2 with Oshawa at end of 40. Sell the team! This should not be happening.

Last edited:

Generalsupdates

@GeneralsUpdates on Twitter
Sep 4, 2017
Colts icing a full lineup against oshawa
Minus clarke.

Guy has been MIA.

Guess Marty isn’t screwing around.

**1 hour later** tied 2-2 with Oshawa at end of 40. Sell the team! This should not be happening.
Did you go to the game tonight?

Devin

Jul 25, 2018
Did you go to the game tonight?
No I’m in Oshawa tonight. Was hoping they’d play here.

I don’t think it was televised so no way of really knowing outside of the box score.

Looks like it was a respectable game though.

Generalsupdates

Sep 4, 2017
No I’m in Oshawa tonight. Was hoping they’d play here.

I don’t think it was televised so no way of really knowing outside of the box score.

Looks like it was a respectable game though.
My main takeaway was that the Petes arent going to win it all this year

Generalsupdates

Sep 4, 2017
You are a huge beauty

Usually when Barrie plays oshawa in Oshawa I’m behind the gens goalie for periods 1 and 3 we should grab a tall boy
The Gens will be average this year and the Petes will be good so come playoff time I'll likely be all aboard the Barrie bandwagon on a "anyone but the Petes" fandom kick

AttackSound

Junior Hockey Fan Since Birth
Aug 25, 2016
Owen Sound, Ontario
Asking Colts posters a few general questions about Sadlon Arena.

It's been awhile since seeing a game there I believe that there is either free or paid parking at Sadlon Arena?

Has anyone heard what a walk-up ticket for the pre-season is going for?

Supposed to be making the trip from Owen Sound for the annual pre-season matinee game versus the Colts. If someone could PM any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanx.

AS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad