Barrie and Johnson on Spittin Chiclets

Joe Sakic

Kaut + 1st
Jul 19, 2010
Colorado
My bet is on either Burns or Weber (for who he was wrestling).

Awesome interview. Listened to it today. Great humorous stuff in that interview.

Both mentioned Zadorov as being the biggest clown in the locker room. I can see it.

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
My bet is on either Burns or Weber (for who he was wrestling).

Awesome interview. Listened to it today. Great humorous stuff in that interview.

Both mentioned Zadorov as being the biggest clown in the locker room. I can see it.

Neither Burns or Weber were on the team in 2017. Honestly, i'd bet it was Simmonds or Parayko, with my money being Parayko. Only two that I could see realistically being able to chuck Barrie across the room. :laugh:

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
Pretty good interview. It's cool to hear the guys shoot the shit like that.

Nothing is funnier than listening to biznasty trying to read ads lol

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
What is it exactly you guys don't like about it?

I like that it's a refreshing take and insights, but I hate the style. The way they conduct their interviews is like it's two frat boys interviewing the players - but I imagine the players prefer it this way where they can have fun, just wish it was bit more professional personally.

Reactions: shadow1

Joe Sakic

Kaut + 1st
Jul 19, 2010
Colorado
I like that it's a refreshing take and insights, but I hate the style. The way they conduct their interviews is like it's two frat boys interviewing the players - but I imagine the players prefer it this way where they can have fun, just wish it was bit more professional personally.
Fair enough.

I really enjoy the un-professional, frat like interviews. Nice change of pace from all the other interviews we see and hear on NBC, Altitude, NHL.com, etc

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
Fair enough.

I really enjoy the un-professional, frat like interviews. Nice change of pace from all the other interviews we see and hear on NBC, Altitude, NHL.com, etc

Oh i'm not stating I want to hear those type of interviews with a bunch of cliche's, just wish it was a bit more refined.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Fair enough.

Same. I have nothing against those interviews either. But I really enjoy listening to Barrie and Johnson open up and see their personalities come out.

nightonthesun

Sep 8, 2013
New Jersey
Spittin Chiclets is awesome. Now BSN — that’s a train wreck for as long as I have to suffer through Drunk Adrian Dater’s disgusting mouth-breathing. Every time he makes a horse sound when he can’t use actual words, I die a bit inside.

I’m actually trying very hard to find good hockey podcasts. There aren’t many. Bunch of them are half-Leafs, half rest-of-league. Puck Soup is ok but Greg Wyshynski is a cringefest. Bob Mckenzie is about as entertaining as a pine tree.

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
Spittin Chiclets is awesome. Now BSN — that’s a train wreck for as long as I have to suffer through Drunk Adrian Dater’s disgusting mouth-breathing. Every time he makes a horse sound when he can’t use actual words, I die a bit inside.

I’m actually trying very hard to find good hockey podcasts. There aren’t many. Bunch of them are half-Leafs, half rest-of-league. Puck Soup is ok but Greg Wyshynski is a cringefest. Bob Mckenzie is about as entertaining as a pine tree.

Talking Avs w/boulding is good

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad