Barracuda News & Discussion - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose
a dark time, that.

I find it super strange that he’d go to Russia right now, considering the situation there.
He’s young and he speaks Russian. He’s going for the payday and to see if he can resurrect his career with more ice time. Some would have you believe that this is only because he’s not an NHL regular yet, but it’s more complicated than that. He has to think about his future after hockey, along with his future in hockey.

Reactions: themelkman

Jargon

Apr 12, 2011
Venice, California
He’s young and he speaks Russian. He’s going for the payday and to see if he can resurrect his career with more ice time. Some would have you believe that this is only because he’s not an NHL regular yet, but it’s more complicated than that. He has to think about his future after hockey, along with his future in hockey.

Yeah, but he’s American-born, I believe. I’m speaking as someone who was born in Kyiv and came here when I was 5, I can’t imagine anyone willingly making a decision to go back to Russia right now, career or not. But I guess he’s hoping the benefits outweigh the risks.

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose
Yeah, but he’s American-born, I believe. I’m speaking as someone who was born in Kyiv and came here when I was 5, I can’t imagine anyone willingly making a decision to go back to Russia right now, career or not. But I guess he’s hoping the benefits outweigh the risks.
Yeah. He’s from the LA area.

Reactions: Sandisfan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad