Barkov vs Rantanen vs Aho vs Heiskanen

Who is the best Finn?

• Total voters

Jarey Curry

Avalanche of Makar
May 2, 2015
Finland
So Rantanen has to be that much more productive comparednto Barkov because Rantanen plays with Mackinnon and Landeskog? Best here is Rantanen currently, but Id take Barkov if I had to build a franchise

rinne

Oct 10, 2016
Tampere
So Rantanen has to be that much more productive comparednto Barkov because Rantanen plays with Mackinnon and Landeskog? Best here is Rantanen currently, but Id take Barkov if I had to build a franchise
Isn't it obvious that Rantanen would have to heavily outshoot Barkov to have a chance in this argument?

One is the best player on his team. The driver of the team's game. Player who is recognized for his great play around the ice. Defence, offence... Barkov brings it all. Barkov is clearly the best player on his line. He is the one making others around him better. MacKinnon - Landeskog vs Verhaeghe - Duclair / Marchment /whoever isn't really comparison worth of argument. The difference in the line mates is pretty obvious.

Rantanen is great and it is showing on the scoreboard. But it is not like he is in some other tier than Barkov when it comes to offence. Rantanen ~1,21 PPG vs. Barkov ~1,16 PPG this season. Rantanen isn't just his point totals but I do feel like that Barkov is even more important around the ice.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015

Like what?

You’ve completely missed Barkovs season?

Barkov is looking at winning Selke this year.
44 points in 38 games with a mix of Verhaeghe/Marchment(4th liner), Duclair, Vatrano, Hornqvist next to him

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad