Barkov or Point

Who was the better player?

• Total voters

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
Point might be playing better now or having the better season, but longer haul this should be AB16.

DownIsTheNewUp

Mar 27, 2017
Tampa
Love both these players, might be battling for Selkes for years to come.

IMO both are top 10 centers in the league right now.

Barkov might have the defensive edge and Point the offensive edge.

Homer vote goes to Point.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Defensively Barkov has been the center Point has had the most trouble containing from what I've noticed, the guy is equally as smart and as good with his stick but just has a significant size advantage.

Connor McConnor

Nov 22, 2017
Barkov easily. Point is a hell of a player but Barkov is better on both sides of the ice. Kucherov has the ability to boost a lot of people's scoring to career highs.

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
Defensively Barkov has been the center Point has had the most trouble containing from what I've noticed, the guy is equally as smart and as good with his stick but just has a significant size advantage.
I don’t think Barkov has a 5v5 point against us this year in 3 meetings outside of the one goal off of the faceoff which was 100% Domingue fault.

Anyway Point

Stamkos4life

Oct 25, 2018
Barkov for me.

But man is Tampa ever good with those 2nd and 3rd round picks!

What other teams top 2 scorers are from after the first round? Doubt theres very many

olli

Unregistered User
Dec 2, 2016
cÃnÃdÃ
Barkov easily. Point is a hell of a player but Barkov is better on both sides of the ice. Kucherov has the ability to boost a lot of people's scoring to career highs.
You clearly haven’t watched Tampa this year. Untill recently Point was playing MUCH better than Kucherov on both ends of the ice.

Reactions: DownIsTheNewUp

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
People really love making polls about Point.. homer voted for him because he is going to lose as usual.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad