Barkov Assist of the Year

NVious

Dec 20, 2022
I was ready to say "meh we see that every few games," but give this man the assist of the year award, that was actually sick as hell.

Dunno about assist of the year when the difficulties with handling the puck were mainly caused by him poorly receiving the pass in the first place. I feel like the player's own mistakes shouldn't be creating the challenges that are then overcome for the assist of the year.
If he were playing in my beer league, he would've been on his ass trying that skill nonsense.

Reactions: Pukboy5kroner

ijuka

May 14, 2016
I was ready to say "meh we see that every few games," but give this man the assist of the year award, that was actually sick as hell.

If he were playing in my beer league, he would've been on his ass trying that skill nonsense.
It's just the same as my philosophy on save of the year, where I'm against giving it to a goalie who needed to make that save due to poor positioning or slow reaction by them earlier, causing them to have to make up for it.

But yeah, it makes for a better story than everything going smoothly from beginning to end.

Laus723

Paradise hockey
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
It's just the same as my philosophy on save of the year, where I'm against giving it to a goalie who needed to make that save due to poor positioning or slow reaction by them earlier, causing them to have to make up for it.

But yeah, it makes for a better story than everything going smoothly from beginning to end.
Lmao oh ok

NVious

Dec 20, 2022

Just like that stupid goal Ovechkin scored everyone loved, falling over like a jackass and twirling his stick behind his head like an idiot. #Bust

Reactions: teugen and Laus723

Skeletorrr

May 15, 2011
Finland

Dude...Do you even watch hockey?

Reactions: Pukboy5kroner

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
Dunno about assist of the year when the difficulties with handling the puck were mainly caused by him poorly receiving the pass in the first place. I feel like the player's own mistakes shouldn't be creating the challenges that are then overcome for the assist of the year.
Of all the takes I've heard, this is definitely one of them.

teugen

cats on a rampage
Dec 30, 2015

Dude knows nothing about hockey.

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL
Who TF are you?

Vukotal Recall

Jan 30, 2010
e.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad