Let's have fun, shall we?

99f.gif

LGD

3b237cd217f20d2004640dbf6b2e295b.gif

I Hate Tie DOMI

Jul 2, 2002
Ontario
Devils trying to tank Bratt's season so they can sign him cheaper

some fans on twitter saying they ready to throw jersey on ice if they get embarrassed

Too bad you won't be able to tell what team the jersey is for when they throw the black one on the ice, it'll just be a "jersey" jersey, which could be a jersey for any team in the world.

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
Those lines are garbage but what else can we do ?
It’s starting to look like that toilet paper roster from a few years ago. When we look back at this roster in 3-4 years we will think wtf was that ? No wonder we sucked . Hughes Mercer Bratt will be the only decent NHL players that are considered too 6 NHL players in a few years . The rest is replacement level

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
If Blackwood plays like he’s sick again, this may be it for Ruff.

Especially his choice of three different goalies he can use tonight.

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
Why is this board obsessed with firing Mark Recchi? If anyone is getting fired its the entire coaching staff not an assistant. At this stage of the game the whole coaching staff need to be purged including Ruff

Only reason Ruff may get a pass is 5-on-5 play has been quite strong during his time here. Nasreddine has the PK running strong at times too, although there’s definitely been times when it bleeds goals for a bit.

Recchi, during his time here, has nothing to hang his hat on. PP has been dreadful in back to back years. Last year saw some breakout years, but this year quite a few forwards have taken a step back.

Reactions: devilsblood

Azathoth

May 25, 2017
Centre of Chaos
I know most of us were happy when Petey was fired way back when, but looking back on everything he was kind of scapegoated for the mass exodus of offensive talent the team went through after the cup run. I know he's not good for young teams but I do kind of miss him considering the coaches we've been through since. Elias had some nice things to say about him on spittin chiclets.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
The Boqvist stuff is really getting annoying. I know he’s only playing because Nico is unavailable, but it’s really (like McLeod) getting to the point where he’s a write-off.

Bratt has as many points in his last 11 games as the other Jesper does in his entire career of 71 games. :eek:

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I know most of us were happy when Petey was fired way back when, but looking back on everything he was kind of scapegoated for the mass exodus of offensive talent the team went through after the cup run. I know he's not good for young teams but I do kind of miss him considering the coaches we've been through since. Elias had some nice things to say about him on spittin chiclets.
He says we’re really gonna like him a lot after his team steamrolls us/Blackwood and Ruff isn’t here for Saturday night lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad