Trade: [BAL/LAR] Marcus Peters for Kenny Young & 2020 5th round pick

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia
This is excellent asset management if we can keep him for several years. Probably means Jimmy Smith or Brandon Carr is for sure gone after this season.

Young showed some flashes in 2018, but was completely overwhelmed this season and fell out of favour to (and was completely outplayed by) two guys we signed off the street after the week 4 game. The 5th round pick we gave up is probably the pick we got for Vedvik, who doesn't even have a job right now.

My hatred of the Canucks and how they're run is a huge factor in why I got more into football, and the sequence of moves to land Peters is the kind of stuff I love to see my teams do.

Last edited:

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Weird trade unless there's more coming. Peters isn't as good as his reputation but he's still good and it's not like the Rams are dealing from a position of strength. I like it for Ravens.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
not sure what to make of this

rams fans are ecstatic he's gone but everything else i've heard about him has been positive

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017

Compensatory picks are never put into Stone. Always depends on what the team does in free agency in the summer, along with how much the player signs for.

3rd round pick is the top end. Seattle is expected to get a 3rd for Earl Thomas for example.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad