Pre-Game Talk: Bahstun Clam Chowdah, whah cahn't Ah spahk prahpahly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
One extra day of rest, Woody going 12 / 6, Skinner playing well, VD looked better with more minutes, Ekholm is a Viking, Bouchard looks far better playing with an experienced high caliber D than a rookie, Nurse and Ceci still require brain fluid transplants however.

Kane might be back, Shore out? Bjugstad might never lose another face off? McDavid playing like a thermonuclear bomb going off. DRY line seems to be reconnecting. PK looks better. Getting bottom 6 scoring because Hell froze over. Powerplay still electric with Bouchard.

Boston has won 10 in a row, time to burst that bubble of theirs....

Also why cant people from Boston speak the Kings English properly?

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
One extra day of rest, Woody going 12 / 6, Skinner playing well, VD looked better with more minutes, Ekholm is a Viking, Bouchard looks far better playing with an experienced high caliber D than a rookie, Nurse and Ceci still require brain fluid transplants however.

Kane might be back, Shore out? Bjugstad might never lose another face off? McDavid playing like a thermonuclear bomb going off. DRY line seems to be reconnecting. PK looks better. Getting bottom 6 scoring because Hell froze over. Powerplay still electric with Bouchard.

Were ya ever there before? I must say it’s entertaining talking to them but people laugh at us Maritimers the way we talk

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011

Never wanted to since the “tea party”, I’d guess. Haha

Also agreed but I would say the bottom 6 has been quite good this season, particularly in the second half. A few games where the top 6 have had to do it all but some where they were able to win with pedestrian games because the bottom 6 was good.

This could be a trap game for Boston, particularly if they’re feeling fat off that winning streak. Oilers could have had a point or maybe won in circus time in the last game against Boston if it wasn’t for the lucky bounce GWG. Won’t be an easy game either way

Da McBomb

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 9, 2004
Hopefully without the power outages this time.
hahaha I remember that series... game had to be replayed in Edmonton, so worked out to our advantage.

Also, the 1990 series when Petr Klima scored in 3rd OT period after being benched for so long and his comment "You need a long stick to score from the bench" haha

And the tremendous fog in the old Boston Garden

Morpheus

nuckin’ futz
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2007
Oak Island - Lot #32
I’m assuming Oilers get at least one practice in and a mandated day off?
Not sure how much practice time they’ve had since the deadline.

Obligatory gif:

A229767E-172F-4CAE-866A-FE96088F94C5.gif

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus

Because they drank tea in the harbour

Reactions: Oilhawks

Pass the Saitl Sauce

Apr 30, 2015
Never wanted to since the “tea party”, I’d guess. Haha

Also agreed but I would say the bottom 6 has been quite good this season, particularly in the second half. A few games where the top 6 have had to do it all but some where they were able to win with pedestrian games because the bottom 6 was good.

This could be a trap game for Boston, particularly if they’re feeling fat off that winning streak. Oilers could have had a point or maybe won in circus time in the last game against Boston if it wasn’t for the lucky bounce GWG. Won’t be an easy game either way
I was going to say the tea party too lol they probably mockingly butchered the language and it just stuck

Reactions: Oilhawks

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008

Is Bahston neah Baaa Hahba?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce