BAGM Prospects after 2017 - Never higher than 3 stars???

shotsavereboundSCORE

Nov 4, 2010
Does anyone else have the problem that, every time you sim/play a BAGM team past the year 2017, there are never prospects higher than three stars?

I am a big BAGM simmer, and this happens every time. It makes everything so unrealistic - there are no elite talents under 30 after a while. Eventually, as the original NHLers retire, it causes this trickle down effect where an 81 overall can be a first line forward and a 74 overall can be a top 6 defenseman. One time I ended up with normal-caliber prospects after 2017, but only in 2026, and that only happened one time. The other times I have simmed deep into the 2020s, the normal-caliber prospects never start to reappear.

One thing of note - I bought the game the day it came out, and I don't have a hard drive so I cannot get xbox live and update anything.

shotsavereboundSCORE

Nov 4, 2010
Hasn't been the case for me. I drafted a 5 star, 82 overall (up to 93 after 2 seasons) LW in like 2019

What BAGM difficulty do you play on? I also always play with the Islanders on Easy and feel that could be related to why my dynasty's sim so similarly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad