News and Blog Report: BAD FOR EKBLAD - Rebuilding Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broilers

May 31, 2007
Bakersfield
Our rebuking went down that is sufficient to say. Katz wrote that we are n the year 4. Year 4 should have been year in the post season. It didn't work. We must be prepared for another rebuilding. The Oilers are going to be going through a significant shake-up, and trading veterans like Hemsky, Eberle, Gagner and Smyth will be part of the process. I am not saying that they all will be traded but they all are in the Fourth Period magazine top 25 available list in the trade deadline 2014

http://www.thefourthperiod.com/trade_deadline/top25/index.html

This means and should mean that management feels that BAD FOR EKBLAD is going on now. Team will suck rest of the season and there is a good chance that Oilers will get first overall pick again. I think that buffalo will catch us up.

Probably MacTavish tres to trade our marginal NHLers too. There may not be market for guys like Jones, Potter, Nick Schultz and Lander. I think that he is able to move at least 1 or 2 of them. I hope so.

Sad to say but it is time to suck lottery balls again:sarcasm:and pick Ekblad. If we don't have Fortuna in lottery let's take big forward

Took a pill in Sbisa

2showToffoliIwascool
Apr 23, 2004
Australia
All this talk about Ekblad is worrisome. Fans are already pencilling him into the lineup for next year and debating if we should keep him in junior or not.
I have a bad feeling about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad