Online Series: Bad Batch (Final Season - Feb 21)

RobBrown4PM

Pringles?
Oct 12, 2009
rumor-tells-also-of-a-deceptively-clumsy-kid-hiding-out-in-v0-gxmff6yws1kb1.jpg
Force users are born all the time in the SW universe. Even far off civilizations like the Chiss have force users, albeit they are treated and used very different in their society. Only when new force users are by the Jedi, or lured to the Sith, do they become one or another.

As for survivors of O66, it was never possible for Palpatine to eliminate every single Jedi and I think he knew that based on the fact he had multiple contingencies to deal with those that would evade the trap.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
As for survivors of O66, it was never possible for Palpatine to eliminate every single Jedi and I think he knew that based on the fact he had multiple contingencies to deal with those that would evade the trap.

There's still a pretty massive retcon and logical pretzeling when it comes to Tarkin calling Vader the last Jedi, Obi Wan and Yoda speaking of last hopes and only one other.

It's ok, I get that they want to create new contemporary content.

I just don't buy the hilarious plot reasons invented to try to explain the ever-ballooning number of Jedi who evaded capture or death.

Reactions: Hivemind

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
There's still a pretty massive retcon and logical pretzeling when it comes to Tarkin calling Vader the last Jedi, Obi Wan and Yoda speaking of last hopes and only one other.

It's ok, I get that they want to create new contemporary content.

I just don't buy the hilarious plot reasons invented to try to explain the ever-ballooning number of Jedi who evaded capture or death.
I get that. Being realistic, that order was given all at once (despite Palpatine actually referring to Commander Cody by name). No way he could have given that order to hundreds of units in the field of battle referring to each unit leader by name. Would have taken hours to do that.
Cody might have just been one that was specific as he was Anakin's master and he wanted to ensure that certain Jedi were eliminated. Maybe even Gree as well to eliminate Yoda.

matt trick

Jun 12, 2007
Enjoying the latter few episodes of Bad Batch. Omega is growing on me, enjoying the inclusion of Rampart, and have been disappointed the episode ended on a cliffhanger with no ability to binge the past couple episodes.

The lack of security cameras is a bit ridiculous, but it is what it is. When fighting the full might of the empire's resources, lack of cameras are required for there to be a chance. Suppose it could be handled by having echo wipe them out or something.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad