Backstrom vs Larkin

Backstrom vs Larkin

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperScript29

Nov 17, 2017
At the moment? Backstrom.

If you're looking for long term then Larkin is a better investment of course, but I don't think he'll ever be as good as prime time Backstrom.

dh99

Apr 17, 2019
I'm giving Backstrom my homer vote, but let's not forget that Larkin put up 32 goals and 73 points in 76 games only 2 seasons ago. I think he's closer to that level than his production over the past two seasons suggests, a real great player.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
You obviously have to go with Backstrom, but we’ve seen Larkin’s potential and I think he’ll get back to that as the team gets better.

He’s never really been in a position to succeed.

Midnight Judges

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2010
I'm giving Backstrom my homer vote, but let's not forget that Larkin put up 32 goals and 73 points in 76 games only 2 seasons ago. I think he's closer to that level than his production over the past two seasons suggests, a real great player.

I mean yeah you'd think so, but his production has dropped off significantly. Crappy team or not, a player like Larkin needs to be putting up better production than he is.

Backstrom is having himself a nice year. He looks good. Backy is a career 75 point per season type of guy. He's a real nice player to have. It's clearly still him IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad