Pre-Game Talk: Back to the city of airports Oilers vs Kings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanahanigans

Jun 16, 2011
Whenever LA abandons the 1-3-1 they're actually a handful for most teams in the league. Big, fast, deep team with stellar defense. Byfield has taken a big step, and Kopitar and Doughty show no signs of slowing down. Too bad for them their coaches always play it "safe".

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
I don't even want to to watch....LA games just rage farm me.

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
Whenever LA abandons the 1-3-1 they're actually a handful for most teams in the league. Big, fast, deep team with stellar defense. Byfield has taken a big step, and Kopitar and Doughty show no signs of slowing down. Too bad for them their coaches always play it "safe".

Rob Blake dislikes this post

Reactions: Oilhawks

kevy9999

Mar 10, 2023
Dude. Relax. He simply pointed grade 5 reading comprehension
Then you wouldn't understand lol mommy is calling you for dinner😳

but being a wet blanket before every game hasn't bit you in the ass? Aim low right? that way you're never disappointed.

I forgot, being negative at all times means you get to be "pleasantly surprised" when they do well, but being positive means a person is just being naive.

So ridiculous.....
Not negative lol or over the top arrogant. It's a balance.

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
I have absolutely zero problem with this game going to overtime. Anything to avoid Vegas in R1.

kevy9999

Mar 10, 2023
Literally nothing fans say or do matters. At all. You're not that important.
No kidding genius lol. But just makes you look bad when you brag and put down another team and they turn around and kick your ass lol like I said it's no big deal to me, I just made a comment lol it's the little children that got upset at the comment. Everyone relax now . It's just one opinion, now move on to another meaningless topic 😁😁

Morpheus

nuckin’ futz
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2007
Oak Island - Lot #32
IMG_4680.jpeg

elmeroil

Feb 3, 2013
Literally nothing fans say or do matters. At all. You're not that important.
Not true, when I wear a certain Oiler t shirt on game day they lose every single time! Why do I still have it you ask, good question 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: TB12

Davo Ikinzom

Nov 28, 2013
The Oilers are 7-3 in their last 10 regulation games against LA. You bet your ass I'm going to be a little cocky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad