GDT: Back To Back, That's A Fact Jack - Hurricanes vs Canadiens

To Be Determined

Jun 22, 2006
honestly lol that was a terrible call, Marty just lost the puck and then a soft tap stick on stick. I'll take it though after some horrible reffing earlier in the game
so i just went back and rewatched it because this made me wonder if i really saw it so wrong, thinking it was a good call.

he lost the puck because his hands get hacked is still my view. but if it was weak, f it - they owed us that and more lol

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
so i just went back and rewatched it because this made me wonder if i really saw it so wrong, thinking it was a good call.

he lost the puck because his hands get hacked is still my view. but if it was weak, f it - they owed us that and more lol
I only saw it from 1 angle in the slo-mo but pretty sure he lost the puck before the D came close to touching him, then the pseudo slash came after that. granted he had a wide open net even with the brief mishandle and could've still retrieved it and scored, but yeah I agree I'm not complaining because we were definitely getting screwed by refs before that call overall

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Don’t look now, but Brent Burns only needs about 60 points to reach Bobby Orr’s career total.
dontlooknow.jpg

Reactions: DaveG and geehaad

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
Aho scoring at an 82 game pace of about 97 points. He's missed a few games which'll make it a bit tougher but I honestly do think 100 points could be within reach this year. Especially if Rod keeps SAT together which really is just a no brainer. Even if they struggle for a few games, they've shown such incredible chemistry and can keep building on it if we just stick with that line for an extended stretch (i.e. several months/full season, not just 4 or 5 games). Knowing Rod though we'll lose a game in the next week and he'll go back to the blender and we'll see Aho with Noesen and Martinook or some nonsense.

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
Aho scoring at an 82 game pace of about 97 points. He's missed a few games which'll make it a bit tougher but I honestly do think 100 points could be within reach this year. Especially if Rod keeps SAT together which really is just a no brainer. Even if they struggle for a few games, they've shown such incredible chemistry and can keep building on it if we just stick with that line for an extended stretch (i.e. several months/full season, not just 4 or 5 games). Knowing Rod though we'll lose a game in the next week and he'll go back to the blender and we'll see Aho with Noesen and Martinook or some nonsense.
It will be hard to have that 2nd line on the road. All 3 are negatively rated defensively with Necas and bunting being really bad this year
We should see the blender

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Jack Drury has been quite a bit better than KK in the past 15 games or so. If KK is nursing a wrist/hand injury, then put him on the 4th line and give Drury more PT.

He’s been great.

His whole thing his whole career has been “stink for a year, then figure it out and dominate the next year, then graduate to the next level and do it over again.”

Did it in the USHL. Did it at Harvard. Did it in the AHL. Seems like maybe he needed ~50+ games or so at the NHL level but this is a legitimate top 9 center we’ve been seeing the last few weeks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad