Post-Game Talk: Back in Calgary. Thanks for the 1st and Moneyhands! Habs win.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Lots of positives.

Slaf with his best game so far.

Monahan with a triumphant return to Calgary, getting a big ovation.

Cole scoring.

Dach was dominant around the Calgary net.

Great overall effort.

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
xrd-exrd.gif

MTL Dirty Birdy

Aug 29, 2021
Wow. Didn’t expect that. Allen to steal a game after his latest run. Slaf had his coming out party tonight. He’s going to a possession monster with a nasty shot. Dach is still the perfect compliment to Nick and Cole.

Oh, Craig Button is so absurdly biased towards the Habs as a west islander himself. Haha love it!

Go Habs go!!

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
What a disastrous game from Markstrom. Dumb mistake to cause the first goal then makes a cheapshot at Anderson forcing his teammate to defend him and resulting in a PP goal.
Really makes you appreciate the temperament Price had. I can count on my hands the number of times he just lost his cool and hurt the team.

Markstorm seems to lose his focus and get thrown off his game easily. He just fell apart in that Oilers series.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014

Montreal Canadiens Acquire:
Logo of the Montreal Canadiens

Sean Monahan · $6,375,000
2025 1st round pick (CGY) [Conditional]*

*Conditions: 1. If CGY’s 2024 1st round pick is between 20 and 32, MTL can take that pick instead. Result: TBD

Scenario: In the event CGY receives FLA’s 2025 1st round pick:
1. If both CGY AND FLA’s picks are NOT top 10, MTL will receive the better of the CGY and FLA 2025 1st round picks. Result: TBD

2. If CGY’s pick is top 10, AND FLA’s pick is NOT top 10, MTL receives FLA’s pick. Result: TBD

Scenario: In the event CGY does NOT receive FLA’s 1st round pick:

Sub-scenario: CGY’s pick is NOT top 10
1. MTL will receive the CGY pick, and
2. If FLA’s pick is not top 10, is a better pick than CGY’s, and was transferred to another team due to prior conditions, MTL will also receive CGY’s 2025 4th round pick.
Result: TBD

Sub-scenario: CGY’s pick is top 10:
1. If CGY’s pick is 1st overall, MTL will receive CGY’s 2025 3rd, and the better of CGY and FLA’s 2026 1st round pick. Result: TBD
2. If CGY’s pick is 2nd to 10th, MTL receives CGY’s 2025 1st round pick. Result: TBD
Sum: $6,375,000
Change: +$6,375,000

Calgary Flames Acquire:
Logo of the Calgary Flames

MTL Dirty Birdy

Aug 29, 2021
Really makes you appreciate the temperament Price had. I can count on my hands the number of times he just lost his cool and hurt the team.

Markstorm seems to lose his focus and get thrown off his game easily. He just fell apart in that Oilers series.
Price may have kept his cool more often, but when he snapped he went further than any modern day goalie. He had old school in him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad