News Article: Back by popular demand: Under Review with HFNYR's Steve Kournianos

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Just got done listening, very good listen

Love hearing from Steve K and @Amazing Kreiderman, great insight on some of the players we may look at for 20.

Also super cool to hear the anecdote about Kravstov and Dorofeyev having the russian team come out to sign autographs for the kids

Keep up the great work gents!

I remember it as if it was yesterday. That's the moment I fell in love with Dorofeyev

Reactions: Oscar Lindberg

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
I have to say that Jeff Gorton wasn't very respectful of your podcast. Only a few hours later he trades the 20 OA that you guys spent a good hour talking about for Trouba. Not that I'm complaining I wanted the Rangers to get Trouba pretty badly. Still I think he owes you an apology.

He can make up for it by doing a 1-on-1 interview with me on Saturday

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
The least I can do is try. Worst case scenario he says no and I have officially spoken to the Rangers GM (How short it may be)

Get at him through Clark--doing a post draft with either or both would be a coup. They have to know about HF--that's it's chock full of a lot of nutty fanatic Rangers fans--good way to touch base with all of us.

CaptTennille

President of the Blair Betts Fan Club
May 24, 2017
Brooklyn
I will do whatever I can. My no 1 priority is to meet Nikolai Bobrov though. That guy is one of my heroes

Knowing your previous history with identifying talent, they will probably ask you to help them administer combine interviews going forward.

Gordie Clark: "Our associate Steven here has silk-screen printed your face onto his t-shirt, do you think you are worthy of such an honor?"

offdacrossbar

misfit fanboy
Jun 25, 2006
da cuse
good stuff. lots of swings and misses on the trouba trade potential.

ADA going ? lol

buchnevich ? steven made a good case against pavel being included. he was correct. they nailed the 20th pick thing

red wings....

lots of guessing. like we all do. were all the same.

good listen but all just guessing. toronto ? yeah no.

i think any one of us could have said this stuff.

"gun to your head" all wrong. it was always the nyr. only.

its entertaining though.

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
Knowing your previous history with identifying talent, they will probably ask you to help them administer combine interviews going forward.

Gordie Clark: "Our associate Steven here has silk-screen printed your face onto his t-shirt, do you think you are worthy of such an honor?"
Haha! Brilliant!

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
The only thing I didn’t like was how badly Russian names were butchered.

This is always a struggle for me. As much as I would love to get the pronunciation right, I have to make sure the listeners understand who we are talking about.

Doro-Feyev or Do-Rofeyev
Pa-narin or Pana-rin

Etc.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Today we have an amazing 2-hour episode for all our fans here! @GregSirico and I discuss the Panarin sweepstakes while Steve Kournianos and Drew Way give us their recap of the 2019 NHL Draft! Definitely worth a listen. I hope you guys enjoy it as much as the previous episodes and would really appreciate it if you could share this with your friends. We have hit 1000k plays for 2 episodes so far!

PS: @Gardner McKay could you change the title so this is a general thread for the podcast? I didn't want to create a new thread for it and you said to just keep it in one place :)

Miamipuck

Al Swearengen
Dec 29, 2009
Take a Wild Guess
Hey guys I listened to the last two episodes and I have to compliment you on the quality of info. It's very well done. You just have to get better guests than the two bums you had on.

The audio was weird on Edge's episode but much better on SK. Seriously keep up the good work.

I will listen to the latest in 5 he next few days.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad