BabyMetal

HockeyFan100

Oct 7, 2012
They're pretty good. The whole band does seem gimmicky at first but they're actually all talented in their own right. Their lead singer (Suzuka Nakamoto aka Su-Metal) is one of the best singers I've ever listened to. The band that plays (Kami Band) are some of the best Japanese musicians in the world, and wow they are amazing. One of the best live bands out there too, seriously, go watch a live show. So much energy.

A lot of people just say "meh" to them cause of that Gimme Chocolate song... I like the song myself but they definitely have much better ones. I remember my first reaction to Babymetal was "What the **** is this?" but now I love them haha.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
the occult.

iu

Pantera and the occult??? Really?? :biglaugh:

Unholy

kesbae
Jan 13, 2010
Southern California
They're pretty good. The whole band does seem gimmicky at first but they're actually all talented in their own right. Their lead singer (Suzuka Nakamoto aka Su-Metal) is one of the best singers I've ever listened to. The band that plays (Kami Band) are some of the best Japanese musicians in the world, and wow they are amazing. One of the best live bands out there too, seriously, go watch a live show. So much energy.

A lot of people just say "meh" to them cause of that Gimme Chocolate song... I like the song myself but they definitely have much better ones. I remember my first reaction to Babymetal was "What the **** is this?" but now I love them haha.

She's great. Lots of talent.

One of my favorite songs by them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad