Online Series: Babylon Berlin

Theokritos

Global Moderator
Apr 6, 2010
Anyone watching or already finished? I haven't seen a better German-language TV series yet. This one could even work internationally if they did an English-dubbed version.

hqdefault.jpg

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Just finished the 1st season and about half way through season 2. It's great, love the music as well even though I only know a few words in German.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Just finished season 3, I think this is one of those shows not many know about on Netflix but it's damn good. I know it's said to be the most expensive show for a German produced tv. They haven't officially announced season 4 yet but it sounds like it will be back especially with how they ended season 3.

Last edited:

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Deutschland 83 is good.

Had one season on Sundance. Got GREAT reviews everywhere, except Germany. Was "the biggest flop in German TV history" according to the producer.

Deutschland 86 followed, I haven't seen that yet

Eisen

Sep 30, 2009
Duesseldorf
Just finished season 3, I think this is one of those shows not many know about on Netflix but it's damn good. I know it's said to be the most expensive show for a German produced show. They haven't officially announced season 4 yet but it sounds like it will be back especially with how they ended season 3.
I saw an interview with Fritzi Haberlandt (Frau Behnke) and the 4th season is already shot.

Reactions: montreal

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad