Pre-Game Talk: Baby Sharks...doo doo doo....something something DONT jump the gun and ruin VENGEANCE’s GDT Thread

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
Wonder how Marleau feels about playing his old team
giphy.gif

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
I have a two year old and listen to Baby Shark, super simple songs, Disney songs, etc. all the time, and I'm not bothered by them in the least. Most of the time I throw the songs or videos onto our Google hub and watch what I want on tv and tune them out. But when I do have to listen to them though, they're fine.

Reactions: Unsustainable

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
I am also a father of an almost 2 year old. My wife had matching shark shirts made for all of us because of that stupid song. I refuse to wear mine.
My wife would never do that, because she's the buzz kill, but like I tell her when she doesn't want to listen to a certain song or do a certain thing, it's not for us, it's for him. Granted, I'm usually referring to something he's chosen, not us adults. We all have to draw that line somewhere I suppose.

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
I have a two year old and listen to Baby Shark, super simple songs, Disney songs, etc. all the time, and I'm not bothered by them in the least. Most of the time I throw the songs or videos onto our Google hub and watch what I want on tv and tune them out. But when I do have to listen to them though, they're fine.

Oh god, Super Simple Songs... 5 Little Ducks has probably been played about a thousand and a half times in our household in 2 years. And BINGO, and Old Macdonald (both versions). Oh, and then there's this one version of The Wheels on the Bus with this woman who looks like her face is made of plastic and is frozen in a constant state of surprise.... ugh, dammit!

Finnish Jerk Train

lol stupid mickey mouse organization
Apr 7, 2008
Raleigh
My wife would never do that, because she's the buzz kill, but like I tell her when she doesn't want to listen to a certain song or do a certain thing, it's not for us, it's for him. Granted, I'm usually referring to something he's chosen, not us adults. We all have to draw that line somewhere I suppose.
Yeah, see, she did this because she thought it would be fun. Our daughter couldn't have cared less.

Oh god, Super Simple Songs... 5 Little Ducks has probably been played about a thousand and a half times in our household in 2 years. And BINGO, and Old Macdonald (both versions). Oh, and then there's this one version of The Wheels on the Bus with this woman who looks like her face is made of plastic and is frozen in a constant state of surprise.... ugh, dammit!

Daniel Tiger had a farm, EIEIO! Finnish Hype Train suffered inside, EIEIO!

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
Yeah, see, she did this because she thought it would be fun. Our daughter couldn't have cared less.

Daniel Tiger had a farm, EIEIO! Finnish Hype Train suffered inside, EIEIO!
Our daughter literally grabs our phone, and brings it to us going "E-I-E-I-E-I-E-I...." wanting us to stream it on the chromecast

its impressive and concerning how much she was able to figure out about how technology works

Finnish Jerk Train

lol stupid mickey mouse organization
Apr 7, 2008
Raleigh
Our daughter literally grabs our phone, and brings it to us going "E-I-E-I-E-I-E-I...." wanting us to stream it on the chromecast

its impressive and concerning how much she was able to figure out about how technology works
Ours has almost figured out how to work the Roku remote. And she knows to push the red button to hang up the phone, no matter whose phone it is. This time next year, she's going to know more about my phone than I do.

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
Ours has almost figured out how to work the Roku remote. And she knows to push the red button to hang up the phone, no matter whose phone it is. This time next year, she's going to know more about my phone than I do.
My kid called me from my father in law's phone the other day. So now she knows how to turn on a phone, unlock it, and call someone.

Which is good

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad