Baby Pens on tv again tonight.

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
The gap between the AHL and NHL is pretty big. Pens are small at forward and the goalie is the star. Baby Pens have maybe three or four players who have NHL capability.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Ummm yeah the gap is quite large, but these guys play fast/furious hockey. They are so passionate. This is teh hockey I've missed fora long time.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
The gap between the AHL and NHL is pretty big. Pens are small at forward and the goalie is the star. Baby Pens have maybe three or four players who have NHL capability.

Harrington, Dumoulin, Murray, Rust, Wilson, Archibald, Farnham & Megna are all worth keeping an eye on even if only a few become regular NHLers.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
If anyone missed this game, you missed a beautiful hockey game. Pens play with speed, tenacity, and grit. Something we haven't seen in a long time. And man they have a goalie in the future. Wow. Superb.

Really fun game. Love how that team plays.

Zen Arcade

Bigger than Kiss
Sep 21, 2004
Pittsburgh
Watching the Baby Pens always reminds me of watching early 90's hockey. You've got the speed and tenacity and you've also got the kind of Wild West unpredictability element too, with all kinds of rats and enforcers still running around.

Love it.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
I'm thinkin' they easily bench/demote a Dea or Macaroni once they get KK into the fold. Get him on a PP unit as well.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad