GDT: Babe Winkelman is back from his fishing trip (Leafs @ Canes)

Derailed75

Jan 5, 2021
Danville
Ok I dont claim to know every rule in the NHL rule book, but when the hell do you get to blow a play dead because a skater lost his stick and throws his hands up in the air? We are in control of the puck Taveres gets his stock tuck in the net, they blow the play dead, face off in our end.

Did I miss anything?

Another Empty Netter

Jan 14, 2011
I’m listening to the game on the radio announcer is making it sound like Svech and Kuz have some chemistry– they’re on a line together?

Reactions: Tryamw

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Ok I dont claim to know every rule in the NHL rule book, but when the hell do you get to blow a play dead because a skater lost his stick and throws his hands up in the air? We are in control of the puck Taveres gets his stock tuck in the net, they blow the play dead, face off in our end.

Did I miss anything?

I think we were lucky not to get called there.

Reactions: Tryamw and cptjeff

htdoc

Oct 30, 2018
What the hell was that Burns call? On what planet of blind officiating is that a holding penalty?

I’m a huge advocate of calling all the penalties… if it is a penalty call it and call it consistently against both teams and no matter the time of game…. But that is not a hold in any standard of officiating of how they call the game this season in any game I’ve watched…. Now they are just making up penalties for us since they were forced to call penalties against Toronto and we can’t possible get more power plays than a team we play.. pathetic.. just pathetic…

We had a good period taking advantage of the leafs being pretty lethargic starting the game….. but we should be up at least 4-0 if not 6-0 but we can’t seem to finish all the chances we are creating by working hard and pushing for good things.. hate that we haven’t converted all our chances… don’t want that to be something we regret if the leafs wake up and play better to get back in the game..

Having said that, my gosh it is so awesome to watch our team be so creative moving the puck and rushing up and down. It’s pretty to watch compared to so many dark year teams that couldn’t do half of the things we are doing these days…

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad