Babcock or Tippett

Would You Rather...

• Total voters

yakcity1064

Sep 7, 2016
some might not like it but ive thought for awhile now babs is what this team needs to go all the way.

GOilers88

#DustersWinCups
Dec 24, 2016
There should be a neither option.
Every day that passes has me thinking more and more Babcock is a real possibility, that's all. I don't disagree that he's the better coach, and I did vote for the Fire Tipp team, but if it happens would the team be better for it?

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Every day that passes has me thinking more and more Babcock is a real possibility, that's all. I don't disagree that he's the better coach, and I did vote for the Fire Tipp team, but if it happens would the team be better for it?
It’d be a risky move with a high chance of backfiring.

Since when did you join #FireTippett?

GOilers88

#DustersWinCups
Dec 24, 2016
It’d be a risky move with a high chance of backfiring.

Since when did you join #FireTippett?
Truth be told I was pretty much on the train after last year. But there's enough people littering most discussions with constant Tippett complaints that I see no point in adding to it. Plus I didn't think there was any chance he got fired before his contract was up so I'm not as bothered by him playing this out as a lot of folks are.

I don't think the team's struggles are all on Tippett, because there's a lot of issues we saw before Tipp that are still present with Tipp.

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Truth be told I was pretty much on the train after last year. But there's enough people littering most discussions with constant Tippett complaints that I see no point in adding to it. Plus I didn't think there was any chance he got fired before his contract was up so I'm not as bothered by him playing this out as a lot of folks are.

I don't think the team's struggles are all on Tippett, because there's a lot of issues we saw before Tipp that are still present with Tipp.
Well at least I know you’re not completely crazy anymore. ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad