Injury Report: B-Sens

SixthSens

RIP Fugu
Dec 5, 2007
Hoffman starting to skate again tomorrow, Stone has already started:

PSBSens ‏@PSBSens
Richardson said Hoffman will be skating Monday. Stone has begun skating on his road to recovery. #BSens

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008
Safe to expect that Stone will get called up to the big club once healthy, replacing grant or DD

SlapJack

Scum bag Sens
Dec 6, 2010
I was thinking Stone would've been called up for sure had he not been injured...any thought to who goes back down if they decide to bring him up when he's healthy?

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
I don't see them bringing Stone up so soon after injury unless we go into a funk. Right now we're winning and playing hard with what we've got and Stone still needs to develop.

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
I see them bringing hoffman up before stone.

In fact, if healthy, hoffman would have been up before grant or dziurzinski.

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
Cowick update...

He slid into the boards during warmup, hurt his shoulder and will be back 100% within a week...........

When it rains it pours this season.....

sens83

Sep 22, 2009
Melbourne, FL
Where is Elmira getting players to replace the ones they send to Bingo?

trash-heap-fraggle-rock-demotivational-poster-1268548847-e1353608739968.jpg

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
Where is Elmira getting players to replace the ones they send to Bingo

Where is Elmira getting players to replace the ones they send to Bingo?

Saskriders:

Good question l guess some sort of ECHL data base for other players recently released.

Or giving other players who were never signed a chance to play now........

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
How about the senators injuries?

What is the status of:

Spezza: Just started skating

Cowen: What was his timeline when he underwent surgery? Can he be back by april or may if we make the playoffs? I never got a timeline. Does anyone have a timeline other then "out for the year"

Karlsson: they said 3-4 months. 3 months would mean he could come back in the playoffs...but he's likely done.

Michalek: Why have they not given us any information? Is he out a week? 3 weeks? Is he skating? Is he going to have surgery? What's going on with michalek?

Anderson: His injury was a lot less severe then we thought apparently. I heard he'll just miss a few games. Does this mean we expect him to start in 3-4 games? Perhaps next week? Anyone have answers?

Latendresse: What is going on with him? Is he going to miss 1 more game? 5 more games? 20 more games? Anyone know how many more days he's out for?

Regin: I heard he's very close to being back. Does that mean as soon as we lose he's inserted back into the lineup?

OUahSilfverberg

Feb 25, 2013
How about the senators injuries?

What is the status of:

Spezza: Just started skating

Cowen: What was his timeline when he underwent surgery? Can he be back by april or may if we make the playoffs? I never got a timeline. Does anyone have a timeline other then "out for the year"

Karlsson: they said 3-4 months. 3 months would mean he could come back in the playoffs...but he's likely done.

Michalek: Why have they not given us any information? Is he out a week? 3 weeks? Is he skating? Is he going to have surgery? What's going on with michalek?

Anderson: His injury was a lot less severe then we thought apparently. I heard he'll just miss a few games. Does this mean we expect him to start in 3-4 games? Perhaps next week? Anyone have answers?

Latendresse: What is going on with him? Is he going to miss 1 more game? 5 more games? 20 more games? Anyone know how many more days he's out for?

Regin: I heard he's very close to being back. Does that mean as soon as we lose he's inserted back into the lineup?

I was thinking the same thing, what's the status on COWEN? theres absolutely no chance he'll come back this season?
-i dont see Karlsson back this yr.
-i'd like to see what latendresse has to offer, but who do you take out right now to put him in?

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
I was thinking the same thing, what's the status on COWEN? theres absolutely no chance he'll come back this season?
-i dont see Karlsson back this yr.
-i'd like to see what latendresse has to offer, but who do you take out right now to put him in?

yeah. Does anyone know the timeline on hip surgery? 6 months? 8 months? it's already been about 4 months.

I don't see karlsson back either...but technically if we made the stanley cup finals and are playing in june, it isn't out of the question. Even the third round is possible...that's if he heals really well.

If latendresse was good to go, i would send down grant right now. Grant hasn't done much.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad